In a discovery that would probably send the Dr. Evil character of the "Austin Powers" movies into cardiac arrest, Google recently detected more than a trillion unique URLs on the Web.
Seventy per cent of US searches in June were done on Google's search engine, according to Web measurement figures from market research company Hitwise.
During May, the last full month of the U.S. presidential primary season, traffic going to Sen. Barack Obama's campaign Web site outpaced visits to Sen. John McCain's official site by a 4:1 margin, according to data released Monday by market research ...
Microsoft Wednesday outlined new security features it will add to Internet Explorer (IE) next month, including anti-malware protection to match tools similar to those offer by its rivals and a filter the company said would block most cross-site scrip...
Google is rolling out two new offerings that let advertisers more precisely target people who will likely be receptive to their products.
Google has quietly begun limited testing of several new social features created for its iGoogle personalized start page. The updates include chat, activity streaming and a new interface for the gadgets offered on the start page.
As expected ICANN, the nonprofit group that manages the Internet domain name system, unanimously voted to begin the process of relaxing the rules for generic top-level domain names (gTLDs).
Google, Yahoo and Baidu have found themselves atop Asia's search rankings, with Korean Internet users looking for information most often, a comScore survey released Tuesday said.
Marketers worldwide will increase their spending in online ads at a 15 percent to 20 percent clip in the coming years, a growth rate that is "phenomenal," IDC said Wednesday.
EBay has unveiled expanded protections for those buyers and sellers in its marketplace who complete transactions using the company's PayPal online payment service.
As promised, Mozilla Tuesday launched Firefox 3.0, a major update to the open-source browser that adds a new search tool, anti-hacking protection and revamped bookmarking.
IBM is shipping upgrades this month to its Web 2.0-based social networking tools for business, adding capabilities in enhanced profiling, data display and collaboration.
The challenge of the Web is to build a system that enables people to creatively solve problems that they couldn't solve on their own, said Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web and director of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Online shoppers struggled to enter Amazon.com's main e-commerce site on Monday, after it had experienced similar problems on Friday.
Google will develop a new technology facility at NASA's Ames Research Center in Mountain View, Calif, the parties announced.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia