Microsoft, Google and Yahoo were issued notices by India's Supreme Court on Wednesday, following a complaint that they were promoting techniques and products for the selection of an unborn child's sex through advertising and links on their search eng...
Website Centre - News
Apple's MobileMe and Google's Gmail online e-mail services suffered hours-long outages Monday, leaving millions of users unable to access their accounts.
Yahoo said it will start letting users opt out of receiving customized advertising later this month, in an announcement the company made along with its response to a congressional inquiry about online privacy practices.
Malware threats on the Web grew at an exponential rate over the first half of 2008, security experts say.
The Republicans have taken their share of lumps -- especially during the current presidential campaign -- for not embracing Web 2.0 technologies and tools as warmly as the Democrats.
The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) in the US has turned the tables on Google by using the company's controversial Street View technology along with Google Earth to compile and make public a detailed dossier on a "top Google executive".
The Boston Police Department has demonstrated its Web 2.0 savvy by using blogging software and online video to highlight the case of alleged kidnap victim Reigh Rockefeller. While the department's blog has only basic features and does not permit disc...
A redesign of the Live.com home page may not be quite what analysts had in mind last week when they asked Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer about how the software giant plans to streamline its online presence.
You can think of it as "Schoogle."
While most people know Flash as primarily a multimedia delivery and development technology for Web sites, it is catching on as a front-end user-interface (UI) technology for business applications, an Adobe manager said Wednesday.
You know a bug is Big News when it makes National Public Radio's "All Things Considered," the network's afternoon drive-time show.
Facebook is strengthening its product development team at the expense of Mozilla, whose vice president of engineering will join Mark Zuckerberg's social networking company.
While there has never been a shortage of so-called "Google killers" -- start-ups aiming to beat the search giant with a better mousetrap -- few have generated fanfare like Cuil. The start-up company's search engine, also called Cuil (pronounced cool)...
Microsoft on Friday expanded its support for the open-source community by giving money to the Apache Software Foundation, the first time it has given money to the long-standing open-source project.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has rapped Fairfax Digital over the knuckles for misleading customers over the use of the term 'free' in conjunction with a mobile phone property listing on its Domain real estate site.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 1
- 20 events that shaped the Internet, part 2
- Google adds new access, analysis to Web performance tool
- Google's Commerce Search adds search-as-you-type
- EBay to buy GSI Commerce for $2.4B
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC