Toshiba and Fujitsu have signed a provisional agreement under which Toshiba will acquire Fujitsu's loss-making hard-disk drive business.
Storage & Servers - News
Symantec will begin offering an online storage service targeted at consumers by the end of next month.
SanDisk Tuesday announced that it will begin mass production of the first high-performance X3 and X4 flash memory, using 32- and 43-nanometer lithography process technology, respectively. The denser flash technology will enable up to 64Gbit of memory...
A New York computer forensics firm found that 40 percent of the hard disk drives it recently purchased in bulk orders from eBay contained personal, private and sensitive information -- everything from corporate financial data to the Web-surfing histo...
Intel confirmed that the upcoming eight-core, 2.3 billion transistor processor it plans to detail next week is the Nehalem EX chip, but the company declined to offer details of the chip ahead of the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSC...
Intel on Tuesday said it has delayed the release of the quad-core Tukwila chip, its next-generation 64-bit Itanium processor designed for use in enterprise servers.
Seagate Technology Monday launched its first 2TB enterprise-class disk drive as part of a new family of near-line SAS and SATA drives.
Yahoo's Briefcase online storage service, which soldiered on for almost 10 years with a distinctly Web 1.0 capacity of 30MB, is finally being shut down.
Sandisk on Thursday armed itself with financial flexibility, announcing a deal to restructure its chip-manufacturing joint venture with Toshiba.
Interesting times among hard disk manufacturers. Western Digital continues to solidify its role as a leader in the drive industry. Though the company is not normally known for being at the forefront of capacity jumps, today it became the first manufa...
Seagate has now released new firmware for all models of hard drives affected by a software flaw, the company said Thursday.
Seagate will issue fixes soon for faulty firmware that is causing several models of the company's hard drives to freeze, it said Wednesday.
Scientists have more data at their disposal than ever before -- often more than they can properly examine. But a new algorithm should make it easier for them to visualize huge data sets. And cheaper, too; software based on the algorithm can run on pe...
The feature to quickly recover data in PCs and Windows is under attack. Data recovery firm Xpoint earlier this week sued IT giants including Intel, Dell, Hewlett-Packard and Microsoft for infringing on patents to quickly restore data in the event of ...
A Harvard researcher said on Tuesday that a British newspaper misquoted his research covering the carbon footprint caused by running Web sites.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- Toshiba's new SSD line features rock-bottom pricing
- Apple announces hybrid drive technology in Macs
- WD launches new portable hard drives for Windows PCs, Macs
- Chip maker Adapteva aims to speed up smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFinancial ERP Customer SME / Solution Consultant / System AccountantNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerNSW