Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
The Business Centre
Acer's Aspire Gemstone Blue is the company's latest attempt at a notebook for the home market. It's got plenty of great features and it's relatively easy to use. Best of all: it won't break the bank.
Freeware applications and open source software that provide IT managers with great tools at no cost.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Woz, Word and War Games
The Bug Labs BUG is a modular, open-source gadget that allows users to create their own combinations of plug-in modules, and then customise software to take advantage of the functionality offered.
This year's CeBIT show in Hannover, Germany had a "Green IT" theme, with the environment at the top of the agenda, but there were still plenty of robots to be seen, and even a Cyber Games championship. Here are some of the highlights we enjoyed!
At 3.4 kilograms, the Apple IIc portable computer was the MacBook Air of 1984. Ever wonder what makes up a vintage classic? We took one apart to find out.
PCs now come in all shapes and forms, so here are a few unique form factors that add some unusual style to your setup.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
The latest and hottest notebooks displayed at the Consumer Electronics Show at its full glory with the latest technology to hit our shores in the coming months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT