Yesterday Toshiba unveiled its new line-up of consumer and business notebooks, with an ultramobile prototype stealing the show.
The Business Centre
We all know that the Eee PC 901 is better than its predecessor, but what makes it tick? We peeled the top layer off our test unit to take a look inside.
Research in Motion has unleashed its latest smartphone for the business-minded with the BlackBerry Bold. The Bold represents the first product of the BlackBerry 9000 series. It has several key features which push the device to the head of its competition.
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Once a joke, belt phones, pen phones and wristwatch phones are now a reality.
IBM, Los Alamos smash petaflop barrier.
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
For those who were wondering whether Microsoft's Surface tabletop touch-sensitive computers were going to be anything more than retail sales tools, here's an update: The Surface is making its debut as a bar coffee table in Las Vegas on 11 June.
From kid geek to the world's next great philanthropist?
Lots of cool products and services came out in the past year, but many more have not yet debuted. Here are the biggest ones still on their way.
The 10 worst security breaches of all time from unencrypted data.
Google Incorporated is arguably the most successful Internet company today. But Google didn't get to where it is without takings risks -- some of which have failed spectacularly.
The latest iteration of the Mozilla Firefox browser is scheduled to hit the Internet in a few weeks, with Release Candidate 1 recently being made available. Boasting a host of new changes including better malware protection, easier password management and a refined download manager, Firefox 3 is more secure and simpler to use than ever.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
A preview of what gizmos won't be appearing in future editions of tech magazine columns.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia