On 26 June, Kaspersky Lab held its 10th annual Virus Analysts Summit in Dubrovnik, Croatia. At the event the company's chief security researchers discussed the latest online threats to target businesses and consumers.
The Business Centre
For many computer users, Apple has defined the personal computer industry, driven technology innovation, and changed the perception of personal computing.
We take a closer look at D-Link's iSCSI-enabled Storage Area Network (SAN) arrays
Dell today announced the first ruggedised netbook the company has designed specifically with students in mind: the Latitude 2100.
LG partners with Prada again to launch the LG Prada II fashion smartphone
ASUS is responsible for introducing the netbook to the PC market as an affordable and simple laptop solution for students. Since the release of the original Eee PC, almost every major PC vendor has released competing models -- many taking alternate design paths.
The DL380 G5 is one of the workhorses of today's server room. According to HP it's one of the world's best selling servers available in a variety of configurations.
We take a look at the Emirates Airbus A380's high-tech luxuries and Linux-based Panasonic Aviation eX2 in-flight entertainment system.
The 10.2in Kogan Agora Netbook Pro will be available for $539, and runs the gOS Linux distribution.
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD