On 26 June, Kaspersky Lab held its 10th annual Virus Analysts Summit in Dubrovnik, Croatia. At the event the company's chief security researchers discussed the latest online threats to target businesses and consumers.
The Business Centre - Slideshows
For many computer users, Apple has defined the personal computer industry, driven technology innovation, and changed the perception of personal computing.
We take a closer look at D-Link's iSCSI-enabled Storage Area Network (SAN) arrays
Dell today announced the first ruggedised netbook the company has designed specifically with students in mind: the Latitude 2100.
LG partners with Prada again to launch the LG Prada II fashion smartphone
ASUS is responsible for introducing the netbook to the PC market as an affordable and simple laptop solution for students. Since the release of the original Eee PC, almost every major PC vendor has released competing models -- many taking alternate design paths.
The DL380 G5 is one of the workhorses of today's server room. According to HP it's one of the world's best selling servers available in a variety of configurations.
We take a look at the Emirates Airbus A380's high-tech luxuries and Linux-based Panasonic Aviation eX2 in-flight entertainment system.
The 10.2in Kogan Agora Netbook Pro will be available for $539, and runs the gOS Linux distribution.
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)SA
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Software DevelopmentQLD
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD