You say you want a revolution? These products and services are changing the way we work at our desks and on the road.
The Business Centre
There was plenty of phones, even more slides, a list of important speakers and some glamour and hullabaloo as Microsoft launched Windows Phone 7 in AUstralia.
How to spot -- and take down -- the six most nefarious adversaries of IT
These free and open source applications for Windows, Linux, and Mac desktops put power into the hands of users without taking from their wallets
Research in Motion announced a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet Monday that will do battle with Apple's iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab early next year when it becomes available in the US.
Just imagine if instead of "Googling" something, you "BackRubbed" it.
30-year-old technology struts its stuff beside today's state-of-the-art tablet computer
Last Thursday morning, the National Broadband Network was officially launched in Tasmania by Prime Minister Julia Gillard, Communications Minister Stephen Conroy and Tasmanian Premier David Bartlett.
Famous technology personality made the following statements
Technology is supposed to make life easier, but it doesn't seem that way when you're struggling to wrangle 289 new e-mail messages, dealing with a hard-drive crash, or suddenly realizing that you left an important file on the office computer.
External hard drives are now cheaper than ever, with prices catching up to the internal HDD market. If your dad is a hoarder of digital content, why not grab him an external hard drive this Father's Day? This will save him the trouble of jamming another hard drive into his computer tower -- instead he can take his movies, photos and music files wherever he goes. Here are some of the biggest bargains we've seen online.
A visual history of the science and sci-fi of phone calls you can see. (And, no, it didn't start with The Jetsons.)
For the newest iPhone, Apple focused visually on sleek new styling with stainless steel banding, and a dramatically improved display. Under the covers, you'll find improved battery life, and managed multitasking for applications. Apple also introduced video calls or chat, initially over Wi-Fi.
The future never arrives as planned, but these wild innovations will certainly keep things interesting.
It's that time again: the end of the financial year! Are you desperately in need of a new LCD monitor at work? Been trying to convince your boss to get you a new one to improve your productivity? Now is the time to pick up cheap deals on some great LCD monitors that are perfect for the office. We've rounded up some of the latest LCD monitors that offer great features despite their low prices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia