Adobe Systems last week said it will soon quash a bug in Flash that has been used for more than a month by attackers to poison Mac and Windows users' clipboards with URLs to malicious sites.
Security Centre - News
Open source developer NeoPwn has built what it claims is the first Wi-Fi penetration testing platform to run from a mobile phone.
A US state legislator has confirmed that his son, a 20-year-old student at the University of Tennessee, is the person being named on blogs and message boards in connection with the hacking of Sarah Palin's e-mail account, a Nashville paper reported.
Security experts speculating Thursday on how Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Yahoo! e-mail account had been hacked put forward several theories, with some skeptical of claims that the access was gained by a simple password reset.
The Webmaster of a proxy service called Ctunnel.com, which may have been used by a hacker to illegally access the e-mail account of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, is working with law enforcement authorities to track down the pers...
The Commonwealth Bank’s online business banking Web site went down at 9am this morning following a fault with one of the service's access points.
A group of hackers that hit the Church of Scientology's site earlier this year have apparently cracked the Yahoo Mail account belonging to Sarah Palin, the Republican nominee for US vice president, according to documents and screenshots posted on the...
A German company has come up with a program it claims can protect against the biggest weak spot of most encryption systems - keyloggers that record passphrases as they are entered.
Apple has released a security update for its Mac OS X operating system, fixing a critical Internet security flaw that the company had failed to properly patch in late July.
Anti-virus updates issued by Trend Micro last week crippled Windows XP and Vista PCs when they mistook several critical system files for malware, and blocked access to those files.
The London Stock Exchange began operating again in its final half hour of the day, after an unexplained network problem prevented trading for most of Monday.
A team of researchers have built a malicious Facebook program an experiment to demonstrate the possible dangers of social networking applications.
Attackers can combine the months-old "carpet bomb" bug with another flaw disclosed last month to trick people running Google's brand-new Chrome browser into downloading and launching malicious code, a security researcher said today.
Microsoft today said it will ship four security updates next week, only a third as many as it did last month, to fix critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Windows Media Player and other parts of its software portfolio.
The now-defunct UK government agency responsible for investigating computer crime, the NHTCU, no longer owns its domain name after it was sold to an enterprising German internet marketer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Apple warned of phishing attack threat to iPhone, iPad and Mac OS developers
- Cellcrypt releases voice encryption app for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPAgile Coach. Business AgilityNSW
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTCommercial Contracts Manager - DefenceSA
- CCFront End Developer with Django or Rails exp.NSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HACMP/Oracle) 161103/SA/335Asia
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior AEM Support AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCSEO StrategistNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- CCSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW