Trend Micro’s consumer security product manager has recommend people not to buy antivirus products, including his own. But there is a method to his madness, he assures.
The infamous Gpcode 'ransomware' virus that hit computers in July was the work of a single person who is known to the authorities, a source close to the hunt for the attacker has told Techworld.
After shelving plans to detail a browser clickjacking vulnerability that is indirectly related to Adobe Systems' products at the company's request earlier this month, a security researcher plans to detail the flaw next month.
Last week, a pair of security researchers spread the news that a new class of vulnerabilities, called "clickjacking," puts users of every major browser at risk from possible attack.
Mozilla beat its own schedule by patching Firefox late Friday to fix a password bug it had inadvertently introduced earlier in the week.
Microsoft and Washington state are cracking down on scammers who bombard computer users with fake warning messages in hopes of selling them useless software.
IBM last week offered a sneak peek at what it says will address security issues in the virtualization world by early next year.
A Trojan horse program now available to a growing number of fraudsters can add data entry fields to legitimate online banking sites and entice consumers to give up sensitive information such as bank card numbers and PINs (personal identification numb...
Security researchers have warned that a new class of vulnerabilities dubbed "clickjacking" puts users of every major browser at risk from attack.
Mozilla developers are rushing out a new release of their Firefox browser to fix a bug that has been preventing some Web surfers from using saved passwords this week.
Neosploit, the notorious hacker exploit kit that some thought had been retired months ago, has not only returned from the dead, but is responsible for a dramatic increase in attacks, a security researcher claimed Thursday.
Apple's patching process proves that the company isn't serious about moving Macs into the enterprise, security researchers said Monday.
Adobe Systems last week said it will soon quash a bug in Flash that has been used for more than a month by attackers to poison Mac and Windows users' clipboards with URLs to malicious sites.
Open source developer NeoPwn has built what it claims is the first Wi-Fi penetration testing platform to run from a mobile phone.
A US state legislator has confirmed that his son, a 20-year-old student at the University of Tennessee, is the person being named on blogs and message boards in connection with the hacking of Sarah Palin's e-mail account, a Nashville paper reported.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple warned of phishing attack threat to iPhone, iPad and Mac OS developers
- Cellcrypt releases voice encryption app for Android
- Sony hit again with two hacks
- No Rapture: the end has been delayed but watch out for apocalypse attacks
- Adobe Flash update puts users in charge of privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCPeoplesoft HR StrategistACT
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC