Microsoft will debut vulnerability predictions today when it issues 11 security updates for Windows, Office and Internet Explorer.
A number of servers at the World Bank Group were repeatedly breached for more than a year by different intruders but it is not clear how much data might have been compromised in the attacks, Fox News reported Friday.
The Internet attack took Yahoo engineers by surprise. It came so fast and with such intensity that Yahoo, then the Web's second most-popular destination, was knocked offline for about three hours.
Apple patched 40 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X last week -- more than half of them labeled with the company's equivalent of "critical" -- and in the process broke the 250-bug bar for the year.
Microsoft has acknowledged that exploit code is circulating for a vulnerability it acknowledged six months ago, but has yet to patch.
Next week will be a busy one for system administrators as Microsoft is planning to ship 11 security updates -- four of them rated critical -- for its products.
A popular free security tool for the Firefox browser has been upgraded to block one of the most dangerous and troubling security problems facing the Web today.
The security researchers who two weeks ago warned of new "clickjacking" vulnerabilities in browsers, Web sites and popular plug-ins, revealed a dozen variants of the bug Tuesday.
Dell is putting together hardware and software for backup and recovery in one system, with integrated software, for small and medium-size businesses.
Symantec has developed a new online service to protect children from Internet dangers.
Users should be on guard for spam touting the guilty verdict of former professional football star O.J. Simpson, a security company warned.
Cybersecurity efforts in the US government and many businesses are improving, but many individual computer users still don't take basic precautions against cyberattacks, cybersecurity experts said Thursday.
Text chats conducted using the Chinese version of Skype that contain keywords such as "Taiwan independence" and "Communist Party" are logged along with identifying IP addresses and usernames, then stored on insecure servers, a Canadian researcher sai...
Two Princeton University academics have found a type of coding flaw on several prominent Web sites that could jeopardize personal data and in one alarming case, drain a bank account.
Tired of getting the brush-off from Apple, Israeli researcher Aviv Raff Thursday disclosed technical details about a pair of iPhone security flaws that he first reported more than two months ago.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One (M9) review: The weakest One in the trilogy
- 2 Google Nexus 9 review: The best of Google and HTC
- 3 Subaru WRX Premium CVT review: A wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 4 Oppo R5 review: Among the most innovative of smartphones
- 5 Apple Mac Mini review: A Macintosh that's easy on the wallet
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple warned of phishing attack threat to iPhone, iPad and Mac OS developers
- Cellcrypt releases voice encryption app for Android
- Sony hit again with two hacks
- No Rapture: the end has been delayed but watch out for apocalypse attacks
- Adobe Flash update puts users in charge of privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProduct Producer | MobileNSW
- FTDigital Producer - ConsumerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMarketing Executive | MusicNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- FTSales Manager - Seller AdvertisingNSW
- FTDigital Communications Specialist | Internet Services| BrisbaneNSW
- FTAgency Sales Manager - Software Sales - Major Global Tech Company!NSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Sales managerNSW
- FTEmail Campaign Manager - leading fashion group!NSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTCRM Campaign ManagerNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTMedia Sales Executive - Client Side!!NSW
- FTDigital Producer - Mobile AppsNSW