Samsung says it is not using rogue software to record every keyboard stroke users make using Windows-based Samsung laptops.
Security Centre - News
The creators of "Zodiac Island" say they lost an entire season of their syndicated children's television show after a former employee at their Internet service provider wiped out more than 300GB of video files.
Twitter is warning users of the popular UberSocial Twitter-messaging software that direct messages they send may not be private.
When Alex Eckelberry first read news reports on Wednesday that some of Samsung's R Series laptops contained keylogging software, he was as astounded as everybody else.
Samsung Electronics is investigating allegations that some models of its R Series laptops contain keylogging software that could be used to record anything typed on the laptop computers.
The hacker group that exposed holes in McAfee's website knows it's breaking U.S. law, but vows to continue exposing vulnerabilities, especially on security vendor websites.
The hacker who claimed credit for breaking into systems belonging to digital certificate vendor Comodo said he has compromised another certificate authority, along with two more Comodo partners, a move that could further undermine trust in the system...
People regularly ask me, "What do you consider to be the best antivirus software currently available?"
Cybercriminals are taking a page from the software-as-a-service playbook: they're now selling exploit kits complete with hosting services, with customers paying for the length of time the exploits are actively infecting computers.
Oracle's MySQL.com customer website was apparently compromised over the weekend by a pair of hackers who publicly posted usernames, and in some cases passwords, of the site's users.
Google on Thursday patched six vulnerabilities in Chrome, and as usual, silently updated users' copies of the browser.
Du Xiang Yu, a 20-year-old living in Beijing, has never heard of Facebook. He adds that he never visits any foreign websites, even though he uses the Internet everyday.
An identity thief who used a people search website to confirm stolen Social Security numbers has been sentenced to 16 years and seven months in prison, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
The European Commission, including the body's diplomatic arm, has been hit by what officials said Thursday was a serious cyberattack.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today announced a "targeted compliance campaign" targeting businesses that offer virus removal and technical support.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- FTDevops / Technical Support AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTLead Network Project ManagerNSW
- FTPower BI Reporting DevelopersSA
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CC.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior Applications SupportACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA
- CCLightweight Directory Access Procol (LDAP) DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FTMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCNetwork and Cloud SMENSW
- FTArchitect (Technical)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD