Twitter is warning users of the popular UberSocial Twitter-messaging software that direct messages they send may not be private.
Security Centre - News
When Alex Eckelberry first read news reports on Wednesday that some of Samsung's R Series laptops contained keylogging software, he was as astounded as everybody else.
Samsung Electronics is investigating allegations that some models of its R Series laptops contain keylogging software that could be used to record anything typed on the laptop computers.
The hacker group that exposed holes in McAfee's website knows it's breaking U.S. law, but vows to continue exposing vulnerabilities, especially on security vendor websites.
The hacker who claimed credit for breaking into systems belonging to digital certificate vendor Comodo said he has compromised another certificate authority, along with two more Comodo partners, a move that could further undermine trust in the system...
People regularly ask me, "What do you consider to be the best antivirus software currently available?"
Cybercriminals are taking a page from the software-as-a-service playbook: they're now selling exploit kits complete with hosting services, with customers paying for the length of time the exploits are actively infecting computers.
Oracle's MySQL.com customer website was apparently compromised over the weekend by a pair of hackers who publicly posted usernames, and in some cases passwords, of the site's users.
Google on Thursday patched six vulnerabilities in Chrome, and as usual, silently updated users' copies of the browser.
Du Xiang Yu, a 20-year-old living in Beijing, has never heard of Facebook. He adds that he never visits any foreign websites, even though he uses the Internet everyday.
An identity thief who used a people search website to confirm stolen Social Security numbers has been sentenced to 16 years and seven months in prison, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
The European Commission, including the body's diplomatic arm, has been hit by what officials said Thursday was a serious cyberattack.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) today announced a "targeted compliance campaign" targeting businesses that offer virus removal and technical support.
AVG has launched AVG Mobilation for Android which the company is promoting as the world's first security app specifically designed for Android tablets.
Iran may have been involved in an attack that resulted in hackers' acquiring bogus digital certificates for some of the Web's biggest sites, including Google and Gmail, Microsoft, Skype and Yahoo, a certificate issuing firm said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
- Apple warned of phishing attack threat to iPhone, iPad and Mac OS developers
- Cellcrypt releases voice encryption app for Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior programmer / ProgrammerAsia
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Murex DeveloperVIC
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCField EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC