A hacker has broken into a Barracuda Networks database and obtained names and e-mail addresses of some of the security company's employees, channel partners and sales leads.
U.K. police arrested three men late last week in connection with using the SpyEye malware program to steal online banking details.
The Electronic Frontier Foundation has published research showing that the SSL certificate system that underpins Web security is far from trustworthy.
Convicted hacker Albert Gonzalez, who is currently serving a 20-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to the massive hacks at TJX, Heartland and numerous retailers, now claims that he thought he was authorized and directed by the government to c...
Nothing lasts forever, and in the 21st century, most people's employment is anything but guaranteed. What should have some permanence, however, is our digital footprint -- the body of data that constitutes the true center of our professional lives. I...
An email sent out to Dell Australia customers is advising them that their emails may have been accessed by a third party after a security breach at Epsilon, a large US-based email marketing service provider. The Epsilon security breach occurred on Ma...
Hackers have broken into The Hartford insurance company and installed password-stealing programs on several of the company's Windows servers.
An email server breach at Epsilon Interactive exposed the names and email addresses of millions of people. The breach is being described as the worst of its kind.
Internet hackers have acquired a dubious reputation for piracy, sabotage and the spilling of sensitive secrets, but an authoritative Vatican publication appears to rehabilitate them and traces parallels between hacker philosophy and the teachings of ...
Last month's hack of RSA Security began with an exploit of a then-unpatched vulnerability in Adobe Flash Player, the company confirmed Friday.
Samsung says it is not using rogue software to record every keyboard stroke users make using Windows-based Samsung laptops.
The creators of "Zodiac Island" say they lost an entire season of their syndicated children's television show after a former employee at their Internet service provider wiped out more than 300GB of video files.
Twitter is warning users of the popular UberSocial Twitter-messaging software that direct messages they send may not be private.
When Alex Eckelberry first read news reports on Wednesday that some of Samsung's R Series laptops contained keylogging software, he was as astounded as everybody else.
Samsung Electronics is investigating allegations that some models of its R Series laptops contain keylogging software that could be used to record anything typed on the laptop computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple warned of phishing attack threat to iPhone, iPad and Mac OS developers
- Cellcrypt releases voice encryption app for Android
- Sony hit again with two hacks
- No Rapture: the end has been delayed but watch out for apocalypse attacks
- Adobe Flash update puts users in charge of privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC