The new Pixel brand replaces the Nexus line and things have become as premium as you can get.
The Business Centre - Reviews
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Fantastically fast and fantastically expensive, this external drive lets Thunderbolt 3 strut its stuff to the tune of 2GBps transfers.
Acer's Liquid Jade Primo smartphone goes all in to replace your PC, bundling a phone, keyboard, mouse, and dock together. We put that daring concept to the test.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
The last phone we reviewed was the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. That costs a staggering $1,000 more than this Oppo phone and yet when we switched over to it the overwhelming sense was of relief. Here’s why…
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
Toshiba's Z20t is one of the best tablet-laptop hybrids we've seen, with a whopping 14 hours of battery life and design flourishes that include a matte-finish touchscreen. But it is pricey.
Evolutionary release with a new licensing program
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet boasts a superb kickstand, smartly designed pen attachments, a solid keyboard, and good-enough performance. It ranks highly among the convertible tablets we've tested.
HP's latest version of its Elite x2 tablet offers a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the ...
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
Earlier we reviewed the Apple MacBook, and although it was undeniably easy to take with us on the go, it was tougher to work on everyday. The Air variant is a little bigger, but it retains a strong set of connections and a keyboard soft enough on fin...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- FTPMO CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Infrastructure ProjectQLD
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTTeam LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysis - FinanceQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- FTSnr Salesforce Technical Consultant/Architect Global IT Company - SydneyNSW
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTWeb User Interface Developer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD