Toshiba's Z20t is one of the best tablet-laptop hybrids we've seen, with a whopping 14 hours of battery life and design flourishes that include a matte-finish touchscreen. But it is pricey.
The Business Centre
Evolutionary release with a new licensing program
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet boasts a superb kickstand, smartly designed pen attachments, a solid keyboard, and good-enough performance. It ranks highly among the convertible tablets we've tested.
HP's latest version of its Elite x2 tablet offers a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the ...
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
Earlier we reviewed the Apple MacBook, and although it was undeniably easy to take with us on the go, it was tougher to work on everyday. The Air variant is a little bigger, but it retains a strong set of connections and a keyboard soft enough on fin...
Physical keyboards are an integral part of BlackBerry's history and now the design trait is back with the Classic. The question remains: is an old-school BlackBerry still relevant today?
HP's Pro Tablet 610 G1 is a 10.1in slate that's geared towards small business users who need a highly mobile tablet device that can run regular Windows software. HP's goal with this tablet was to bring 64-bit capability to the market at an affordable...
Commotion surrounds a new Chinese manufacturer called OnePlus and its first smartphone, the One. The promise of top-tier hardware for bottom dollar has the internet ablaze, and big guns Samsung, Apple and HTC paying attention.
Though otherwise a fairly standard NAS box, the AS-304T’s HDMI output and USB keyboard/mouse support allow it to function as a full-featured XMBC media centre.
This four-bay ‘personal cloud storage system’ aims to combine consumer-level ease of use with power-user functionality. The My Cloud EX4 is targeted at power-users and the SOHO/SMB market.
Storage giant WD follows its My Book Live range with the new ‘My Cloud’, a personal cloud device that looks neat, but isn’t as fluffy and cloud-like as the name might suggest.
The Split 13 x2 combines a fairly lightweight 13-inch tablet with a keyboard, battery and storage dock. It’s a strong concept, though aspects of HP’s execution aren’t as solid as they could be.
Microsoft announced the availability of the Surface Pro 2 overnight, with pricing that’s sure to entice those of you who are after a Windows 8.1 slate. The new model will be available to buy from 22 October either from the Microsoft Store, or from Ha...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC