The new Pixel brand replaces the Nexus line and things have become as premium as you can get.
The Business Centre - Reviews
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Fantastically fast and fantastically expensive, this external drive lets Thunderbolt 3 strut its stuff to the tune of 2GBps transfers.
Acer's Liquid Jade Primo smartphone goes all in to replace your PC, bundling a phone, keyboard, mouse, and dock together. We put that daring concept to the test.
iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
The last phone we reviewed was the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. That costs a staggering $1,000 more than this Oppo phone and yet when we switched over to it the overwhelming sense was of relief. Here’s why…
Australia is being hit with price hike of hundreds of dollars. It's not as bad as the ridiculous 241% increase that Dell foisted upon us recently, but we're a bit sick of it. Is the Thinkcentre X1 still worth buying though?
Toshiba's Z20t is one of the best tablet-laptop hybrids we've seen, with a whopping 14 hours of battery life and design flourishes that include a matte-finish touchscreen. But it is pricey.
Evolutionary release with a new licensing program
Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet boasts a superb kickstand, smartly designed pen attachments, a solid keyboard, and good-enough performance. It ranks highly among the convertible tablets we've tested.
HP's latest version of its Elite x2 tablet offers a top-notch keyboard case, a digital pen and the ability to be repaired in-house.
DrayTek has long been synonymous with business-focused routers and the Vigor 2860Vac is one of the company’s first to offer the faster 802.11ac wireless standard. This allows a theoretical throughput of 1,300Mb/s on its 5GHz band and 300Mb/s on the ...
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
Earlier we reviewed the Apple MacBook, and although it was undeniably easy to take with us on the go, it was tougher to work on everyday. The Air variant is a little bigger, but it retains a strong set of connections and a keyboard soft enough on fin...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCExecutive AssistantACT
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- FTBusiness Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCWorkforce Planning ManagerNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW