The encryption of Skype VoIP phone calls might not be as secure as you think.
Phones & VOIP
Analysts have clashed over whether Telstra should be cleaved in half to ensure fair pricing of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra (ASX:TLS) today unveiled a new service that will allow its customers to find the location of mobile phone users in near-real time.
3 Mobile will be introducing both its new capped plans this week as well as discounting its range of popular mobile phone handsets.
A small Canada-based multimedia vendor is using unified communications to help its developers collaborate and its customer service reps provide around-the-clock support.
In a move aimed at consolidating their efforts to support Linux use on mobile phones, the Linux Phone Standards (LiPS) Forum is merging into the LiMo (Linux Mobile) Foundation.
Telstra opened what it is billing as the largest interactive telecommunications store in Australia in Melbourne today.
Mobile carrier Vodafone has launched an aggressive push into the unified communications space with the launch of Vodafone Business One, a partnership with Cisco and BlackBerry to offer unified communications to small and medium businesses.
As if "openness" wasn't already the key word of the year for mobile communications, Nokia took the concept a step further Tuesday, announcing plans to create an organization called the Symbian Foundation, which will make the Symbian mobile operating ...
Online flight travel agency Skywest has ditched its old land line telephone system for a unified communications and reporting suite.
Skype has made available a test version of its latest upgrade, Skype 4.0, which the eBay unit calls its biggest and most ambitious release in its almost five-year history.
A common compression technique can make internet telephone calls significantly more susceptible to bugging, according to recent research from Johns Hopkins University.
Apple has revealed further details of the new Mac OS X Server software, adding support for a new file system and collaboration tools designed for businesses looking to use the iPhone as a client device.
Media processing vendor Pika Technologies announced Friday that its Warp appliance line is customer-ready and ready to slay the Nortels and Ciscos of the world in a bid for the small to mid-sized corporate tele-space.
On July 11 Australians will be able to buy the fastest and most functional 3G Apple iPhone to run on the Optus and Vodafone 3G networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Ballmer: Microsoft won't tie Skype to Windows
- Another iPad 2 problem: Glitchy Facetime
- GNU Free Call: An open source Skype alternative
- Skype looks to developing markets for growth
- Skype still operating in China despite reports of ban
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCProject Engineer -VIC