The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Notebooks & PCs
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Microsoft will open its first retail flagship store outside of the US in Sydney as it competes against the shop presences of Apple and Samsung
Computer company Acer is increasing its investment in Google’s ecosystem with the release of four Chrome devices, each one priced less than $400.
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Should you buy a Hewlett-Packard PC (or tablet, or printer)? That question that certainly is on some customers' minds after the company's announcement Monday that it will split its PC and printer operation from its enterprise, software and services b...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Japan's Sharp said Monday that it has received a second US$60 million investment from Qualcomm, as the two companies work together to mass produce low-power, high-performance displays for mobile devices.
HP CEO Meg Whitman expects Apple to take over as the world's number one PC maker in 2012 but thinks her own company will bounce back in 2013.
The Monday 6 June kick-off of the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference will include the official unveiling of the new Apple operating systems OS X Lion, iOS 5 for mobile devices, and the Apple iCloud online service.
Dell Australia has officially launched the XPS 15z, a 15.6in notebook that competes - however much the company denies it -- with the Apple Macbook Pro.
Foxconn Technology Group, manufacturer of popular consumer tech products such as the Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad, as well as Dell computers, had a large explosion and fire at one of its manufacturing plants in southwestern China Friday night.
Known for its straightforward business laptops, Lenovo is adding a touch of style with its new ThinkPad X1. The ultrathin laptop will be available May 24th for a starting price of US$1,399.
IDC on Thursday predicted that ARM will capture a 15 percent share of the PC microprocessor market by 2015, as the company dials up development of processors for laptops and desktops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
- Acer launches four Chrome devices under $400
- Lenovo debuts Yoga Tablet 2 Pro with 13-inch screen and projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia