An iPhone user and an iPad user have sued Apple over its location tracking database on their devices. The federal class action suit alleges that Apple's tracking violates the U.S. Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
The Business Centre
The servers are back up and users can once again check in on Foursquare and ask questions on Quora, but the legacy of last week's Amazon Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2) outage will live on and provide important lessons for businesses as they look to cl...
It's been six days and the PlayStation Network is still offline, and now Sony has acknowledged that the problem involved a security breach.
A recently published Apple patent application indicates the company may have plans to collect iPhone user location history but it's not clear if the patent application is related to the recent discovery that iPhones and iPads store historical locatio...
Google will allow companies to sign up users for its paid <a href="http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/index.html">Apps for Business</a> hosted collaboration and communication suite on a month-to-month basis, without having to commit them to ...
Sony's top executive in charge of its games division appeared in front of journalists in Tokyo on Tuesday but failed to address an outage of the company's PlayStation Network that is now in its sixth day and is affecting up to 75 million customers.
Dell on Tuesday announced a desktop workstation that acts like a server from which remote client PCs can exploit graphics processing capabilities.
If there's a lesson to be learned from last year's Stuxnet worm, it's that the private sector needs to be able to respond quickly to cyber-emergencies, the head of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security said Monday.
The outage of Amazon's Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) service has shone a light on the number of Websites that use the service, which allows companies to hire computing power inexpensively on Amazon's systems.
Windows 7 has expanded its lead over Windows Vista with more than 350 million licenses sold after 18 months on the market, Microsoft said Friday. But Windows XP, older than both Vista and 7, still captures about half of the desktop operating system m...
I bought a Blackberry PlayBook yesterday, but I'll probably return it.
Seattle police are investigating a group of criminals who they say have been cruising around town in a black Mercedes stealing credit card data by tapping into wireless networks belonging to area businesses.
Do you know what your employees are doing on the Web? At a minimum, they're probably goofing off watching YouTube videos. At worst, they could be steering your company toward financial ruin. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to keep an eye on em...
Verizon's just-released "2011 Data Breach Investigations Report" says businesses could prevent most data breaches if they stick to security principles that are cheap and easy to implement.
Criminals carried out more but smaller data thefts last year than in previous years, indicating a shift toward simpler exploits that run lower risk of punishment, according to Verizon's latest data breach report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Smartphone shipments dip as iPhone ‘fatigue’ sets in and China reaches saturation
- Facebook proposal will keep Mark Zuckerberg in control for many years to come
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC