HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
The Business Centre - News
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Telstra has come under fire for maintaining its premium pricing despite a recent string of network outages.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Microsoft will open its first retail flagship store outside of the US in Sydney as it competes against the shop presences of Apple and Samsung
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMS Dynamics CRM Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- PTRecruitment ConsultantWA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW