According to SurveyMonkey, mobile versions of Microsoft's core Office apps -- Excel and Word -- in April badly trailed their rivals from Google, Sheets and Docs, respectively.
The Business Centre - News
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
At Interop 2016, Avi Freedman, CEO of Kentik, chats with Network World about why Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are still popular with hackers, why they still work, and some of the signs that an attack may soon commence.
The 3D printing industry is expected to triple its revenue mainly through the consumer electronics and automotive industries, each of which will contribute 20% of total revenue.
Online translators are getting better, but there's still room for improvement. Researchers are now contributing new artificial intelligence techniques that could help accurately build full sentences.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
It's not a full solution to Content ID's woes. More like a leaky bandage. But that's better than nothing.
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity LeadNSW
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD