A large-scale hack of legitimate Web sites to infect visitors' PCs is much more massive than first thought, researchers said Friday. At least 10,000 sites have been compromised, and have hijacked unpatched systems that steered to their URLs.
The Business Centre
Symantec last week announced plans to sell its application performance management (APM) business. The business is based on technology Veritas (now owned by Symantec) acquired through its 2003 purchase of Precise Software Solutions.
A just-released proof-of-concept exploit against the year's first Windows vulnerability has security researchers ringing alarm bells.
A security researcher has claimed that Yahoo's system for blocking automated access to its systems - the CAPTCHA image-recognition system - has been effectively cracked.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has published its final determinations made in the arbitration of disputes over access to the Unconditioned Local Loop Service.
The CDMA cut-off date has been pushed back several months after the Federal Communications Minister, Senator Stephen Conroy, said on Friday that he was not convinced as yet of the "equivalence" between Telstra's Next G and older CDMA network.
Valentine's Day is less than a month away, and already the special messages are flowing in. But before you click on an e-mail from a secret admirer, security vendors are warning that a new variant of the storm worm is taking advantage of star-crossed...
A hint of nostalgia hit the high-tech world Wednesday night, as luminaries who drove the PC's success gathered to honor the 20th anniversary of the world-changing machine.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- FTBiztalk DesignerNSW
- CCVMWare SpecialistACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW