With dissatisfaction over the Vista operating system persistent, can Microsoft right the OS's wrongs with its upcoming Vista service pack?
The Business Centre - News
Japan's biggest mobile telecom carrier gave its strongest support yet to Google's Android platform on Thursday when it said it is considering a mobile phone based on the technology.
McAfee this week has introduced a bundled package for endpoint encryption, enterprise data-loss prevention and USB encryption devices.
Victorian Police along with Australian Federal Police and investigators from the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) raided several houses in Melbourne's western suburbs this week, shutting down Australia's largest ever piracy opera...
Australian telco gotalk has partnered with Hi Speed Internet Kiosks to provide VoIP services in major shopping centres around Australia.
Ciena has agreed to acquire World Wide Packets in a deal, valued at about US$290 million, that will bring together two players in the growing carrier Ethernet market.
Motorola's mobile-phone business continued to lose its signal in the fourth quarter, dragging the company's revenue and profit down.
Time Warner Cable will try selling consumers broadband service based on how much bandwidth they use, a move that could turn the home broadband pricing model in the U.S. on its head.
Telstra has launched the first of its Next G face-lifts required by the government since it blocked the CDMA switch off last Friday.
Siemens is launching a wireless LAN system that it claims can run full 802.11n on normal power over Ethernet, but refuses to divulge how it has managed a trick that is beyond other players including Cisco.
IBM/Lotus will crank up its Sametime lineup this year with two new editions -- plus the company is playing with next-generation features to see where it might take the platform.
While Google's Android SDK for mobile applications could become a formidable competitor to Sun's own Java platform, Sun vice president James Gosling said Wednesday it is not possible for Sun to take a position on Android.
Mozilla's head of security Tuesday confirmed a bug in Firefox that could be used by attackers to scout out a system prior to mounting a more thorough assault.
Microsoft hopes to balance backward compatibility with Web standards in Internet Explorer (IE) 8 by enabling a new, optional "super standards" mode in the browser, a company official said yesterday.
Security vendor Fortinet has uncovered a malicious SymbianOS Worm that is actively spreading on mobile phone networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
- Verizon signals Yahoo data breach may affect acqusition
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
- Microsoft opens HoloLens preorders in Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCWebpage Designer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW