Telstra has launched the first of its Next G face-lifts required by the government since it blocked the CDMA switch off last Friday.
The Business Centre
Siemens is launching a wireless LAN system that it claims can run full 802.11n on normal power over Ethernet, but refuses to divulge how it has managed a trick that is beyond other players including Cisco.
IBM/Lotus will crank up its Sametime lineup this year with two new editions -- plus the company is playing with next-generation features to see where it might take the platform.
While Google's Android SDK for mobile applications could become a formidable competitor to Sun's own Java platform, Sun vice president James Gosling said Wednesday it is not possible for Sun to take a position on Android.
Mozilla's head of security Tuesday confirmed a bug in Firefox that could be used by attackers to scout out a system prior to mounting a more thorough assault.
Microsoft hopes to balance backward compatibility with Web standards in Internet Explorer (IE) 8 by enabling a new, optional "super standards" mode in the browser, a company official said yesterday.
Security vendor Fortinet has uncovered a malicious SymbianOS Worm that is actively spreading on mobile phone networks.
Microsoft on yesterday dropped its prohibition on running the least expensive versions of Windows Vista in virtual machines, doubling the choices for Mac owners who run the rival operating system in VMware's Fusion or Parallels's Parallels.
Skype has been forced to turn off a video-sharing feature in its software because it could be misused to launch a self-copying worm attack against Skype users, security researchers said Tuesday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has handed down a final determination in relation to Telstra's pricing of its Line Sharing Service. This decision by the ACCC specifies a LSS monthly charge of $2.50 per service, and follows a...
With consumers finally getting wise to phishing attacks, scammers are hitting the phones.
Hackers can exploit newly uncovered vulnerabilities in Skype's popular chat and VoIP software to shanghai a Windows PC, security researchers said Thursday.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has accused mobile phone retailer, Crazy John's, of deceptive or misleading conduct in relation to mobile phone promotions.
The philanthropic arm of Google said it is giving US$25 million (AU$28.5 million) in grants and investments to companies and organizations committed to fighting environmental, energy, poverty and health issues.
A large-scale hack of legitimate Web sites to infect visitors' PCs is much more massive than first thought, researchers said Friday. At least 10,000 sites have been compromised, and have hijacked unpatched systems that steered to their URLs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW