Fueled by rumors about Microsoft's next operating system, pranksters have taken to posting what they claim are leaked builds of Windows 7 but that actually are, according to downloaders, just fake disk images full of nothing.
The Business Centre
Microsoft Monday gave users of its Office 2003 application suite a 30-day warning that it will begin pushing the software's Service Pack 3 via Microsoft Update next month.
Research released today by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) estimates 92 per cent of small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and 74 per cent of the farming community are connected to the Internet.
German police have hired a company to create Trojans capable of capturing traffic from Skype and SSL, leaked documents appear to show.
Advanced Micro Devices on Monday introduced a high-end graphics card whose core will also be part of its next-generation Fusion processors.
BitGravity may not be the most well-known content delivery network vendor, but CEO Perry Wu is hoping that its new live video delivery network will make it a household name.
Spammers are using thousands of Google accounts to camouflage their scams from anti-spam filters, a security researcher said Friday. He dubbed the practice "Spam 2.0."
When Seattle, Washington resident David Ruggiero heard about an opportunity to get his hands on the innovative XO laptop made by the <a href=" http://laptop.org/">One Laptop Per Child</a> charitable organization, he hopped on it. Within two hours aft...
With dissatisfaction over the Vista operating system persistent, can Microsoft right the OS's wrongs with its upcoming Vista service pack?
Japan's biggest mobile telecom carrier gave its strongest support yet to Google's Android platform on Thursday when it said it is considering a mobile phone based on the technology.
McAfee this week has introduced a bundled package for endpoint encryption, enterprise data-loss prevention and USB encryption devices.
Victorian Police along with Australian Federal Police and investigators from the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) raided several houses in Melbourne's western suburbs this week, shutting down Australia's largest ever piracy opera...
Australian telco gotalk has partnered with Hi Speed Internet Kiosks to provide VoIP services in major shopping centres around Australia.
Ciena has agreed to acquire World Wide Packets in a deal, valued at about US$290 million, that will bring together two players in the growing carrier Ethernet market.
Motorola's mobile-phone business continued to lose its signal in the fourth quarter, dragging the company's revenue and profit down.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW