Another mobile Linux platform, this time from Azingo, hit the market on Wednesday, joining an increasingly crowded market of Linux phone software.
The Business Centre
Name-brand Web sites such as Expedia.com and Rhapsody.com have been serving up malicious banner advertisements this week, researchers said Wednesday.
Mozilla bumped up the threat ranking for an unpatched Firefox bug to "high" Tuesday, but promised a fix is coming in Version 18.104.22.168, now slated for release on February 5.
Apple announced Wednesday that it has begun shipping the first MacBook Air laptops to customers, but acknowledged that a planned update to Apple TV has been delayed for up two weeks.
Google said it has fixed a problem that was causing Windows Mobile phone users to receive blank Gmail messages.
Microsoft's Windows Vista recorded about half as many vulnerabilities in its first full year of availability as Windows XP did in its opening 12 months, company security executives said Thursday.
Nokia has offered to buy Trolltech, the Norwegian developer of a widely used application framework, for 844 million Norwegian kroner ($US153 million) in cash. Nokia hopes the Trolltech development team will give its own software efforts a boost.
As servers and storage start to merge into unified, virtualised systems, Cisco wants to do the same thing with the networks that connect them.
SQL Server 2008 won't be sticking to its release schedule after all.
For the second time in two weeks, Microsoft has released a new build of Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) to its invitation-only group of approximately 15,000 testers, giving weight to recent speculation that the final code is close.
Calculations that claim Apple Inc. is "missing" 1.4 million iPhones may be missing the point, according to an analyst, who said Monday that talk of uncounted phones overlooks the fact that the mobile market is only a small part of Apple's overall bus...
For the second time in three days, Microsoft added another product to the list of those vulnerable to a critical bug patched nearly three weeks ago.
Fueled by rumors about Microsoft's next operating system, pranksters have taken to posting what they claim are leaked builds of Windows 7 but that actually are, according to downloaders, just fake disk images full of nothing.
Microsoft Monday gave users of its Office 2003 application suite a 30-day warning that it will begin pushing the software's Service Pack 3 via Microsoft Update next month.
Research released today by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) estimates 92 per cent of small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and 74 per cent of the farming community are connected to the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple is approving apps for the iOS App Store much faster now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- FT.NET Developer (Angular JS/ SQL)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSystem AdmimistratorQLD
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- FTSenior Developer (.Net)SA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD