BitGravity may not be the most well-known content delivery network vendor, but CEO Perry Wu is hoping that its new live video delivery network will make it a household name.
The Business Centre
Spammers are using thousands of Google accounts to camouflage their scams from anti-spam filters, a security researcher said Friday. He dubbed the practice "Spam 2.0."
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
When Seattle, Washington resident David Ruggiero heard about an opportunity to get his hands on the innovative XO laptop made by the <a href=" http://laptop.org/">One Laptop Per Child</a> charitable organization, he hopped on it. Within two hours aft...
With dissatisfaction over the Vista operating system persistent, can Microsoft right the OS's wrongs with its upcoming Vista service pack?
Japan's biggest mobile telecom carrier gave its strongest support yet to Google's Android platform on Thursday when it said it is considering a mobile phone based on the technology.
McAfee this week has introduced a bundled package for endpoint encryption, enterprise data-loss prevention and USB encryption devices.
Victorian Police along with Australian Federal Police and investigators from the Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) raided several houses in Melbourne's western suburbs this week, shutting down Australia's largest ever piracy opera...
Australian telco gotalk has partnered with Hi Speed Internet Kiosks to provide VoIP services in major shopping centres around Australia.
Ciena has agreed to acquire World Wide Packets in a deal, valued at about US$290 million, that will bring together two players in the growing carrier Ethernet market.
Motorola's mobile-phone business continued to lose its signal in the fourth quarter, dragging the company's revenue and profit down.
Time Warner Cable will try selling consumers broadband service based on how much bandwidth they use, a move that could turn the home broadband pricing model in the U.S. on its head.
Telstra has launched the first of its Next G face-lifts required by the government since it blocked the CDMA switch off last Friday.
Siemens is launching a wireless LAN system that it claims can run full 802.11n on normal power over Ethernet, but refuses to divulge how it has managed a trick that is beyond other players including Cisco.
IBM/Lotus will crank up its Sametime lineup this year with two new editions -- plus the company is playing with next-generation features to see where it might take the platform.
While Google's Android SDK for mobile applications could become a formidable competitor to Sun's own Java platform, Sun vice president James Gosling said Wednesday it is not possible for Sun to take a position on Android.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW