Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday future growth for the company hinges on continued investment that matches the company's multi-billion dollar revenue and operating income, and that the company will be very active in pumping money into eight co...
The Business Centre - News
A wave of bugs in the plug-in technology used by Microsoft's Internet Explorer (IE) browser has some security experts, including those at US-CERT, recommending that users disable all ActiveX controls.
Microsoft's decision to discontinue OEM and packaged sales of Windows XP at the end of June - leaving businesses and consumers with the less-than-celebrated Vista as their only choice of Windows operating system - has drawn considerable criticism and...
Even after being on the market for less than half a year, more iPhones sold in the fourth quarter than Windows Mobile phones in the US, according to research from Canalys.
AOL said Tuesday that it has purchased Buy.at, an online affiliate marketing network, as part of its strategy to boost its online advertising business. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
A former Xerox customer service agent on Tuesday pleaded guilty to mail fraud for stealing and selling cartridges stolen from his former employer online.
Regional ISPs have dubbed the OPEL WiMax network a token gesture and said local operators should have been awarded the government funds to extend solutions already operational.
A consumer advocacy group is blasting RealNetworks for installing adware and other software without properly notifying its users.
As made abundantly clear with Friday's announcement, Microsoft's US$44.6 billion bid for search engine Yahoo was driven by the software giant's desire to stay viable in the online advertising market.
Speculation is mounting that Dell and Google will announce plans for a smart phone based on the Android platform at the Mobile World Congress next week in Barcelona, Spain.
Google has unveiled a new API that it hopes will make data created by users of social networks portable.
Researchers at MIT have created a new chip design that they claim will be 10 times more energy efficient than the processors currently used in mobile devices.
Mobile phones running low on battery power could be a thing of the past if new chip technology co-developed by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Texas Instruments lives up to its promise.
International Data Group (IDG) Monday relaunched an online-only version of The Industry Standard, once known as The Bible of the Internet economy, with a new publishing model that includes editorial content, a community-driven prediction market and s...
A startup with US military backing will begin beta-testing a security appliance this month, which it argues could change the face of network security by automating and refining the generation of malware signatures.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**QLD
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Designer and DeveloperNSW
- CCEOI - Performance TesterWA
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - TelcoQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI Designer (Mobile)NSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW