Videoconferencing device maker Tandberg in New York announced Friday that its products will interoperate with the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, bringing users greater flexibility in setting up sessions.
The Business Centre
During the 2007 holiday season, there was another small, white and cheap tech device that became a hard-to-find bestseller: the ultra-portable Eee PC notebook by ASUS. (It also comes in black and three other colors, but the white model appears to be ...
Intel has released survey data it has gathered in an effort to find out what PC alternatives are winning the hearts and minds of its customers. The short answer from the survey is this: None of them.
A Japanese company has taken a leaf from bank ATM security by launching a portable hard drive that comes with its own built-in PIN keypad.
Exploit code affecting an unpatched flaw in an image uploader used by both Facebook and MySpace is circulating publicly, putting users of the social networking sites at risk, according to security researchers.
Breaking the speed barrier of traditional flash memory, Intel and Micron Thursday announced a new flash memory architecture that increases the data transfer rates in consumer electronics by cutting the bottlenecks affecting conventional NAND flash me...
Google has made its first official comments on Microsoft's proposed acquisition of Yahoo saying that the deal raises "troubling questions" and that the underlying principles of the Internet stand to be tested by the proposed deal.
Microsoft is an odds-on favorite to pass regulatory muster over its proposed acquisition of Yahoo, according to analysts.
While dealing logistically and technically with their overlapping online offerings will certainly prove troublesome if its bid to purchase Yahoo succeeds, Microsoft will at least have an immediate outlet for bringing more of its traditional desktop p...
Microsoft Friday rocked the industry with its offer to buy Yahoo. Clearly, the battle lines against Google are poised to be redrawn, and other areas of the Web that Microsoft is fighting for, including services it can combine with its on-premise sof...
A startup says it can give subway riders wireless Internet access that's faster than most home broadband in the US.
Romance is out and sex is in, according to security experts who said the Mega-Dik botnet has ousted the infamous Storm as the most prolific sender of spam.
Google on Wednesday launched an enhanced search service designed to streamline the mobile Web browsing experience to reap faster more targeted results, the company said.
Retail chain, JB Hi-Fi, is opening its first dedicated IT and computer store in Melbourne's CBD. The shopfront will be located close to its existing Elizabeth Streets premises.
Bugs in the ActiveX controls on popular social networking sites Facebook and MySpace can be used by hackers to snatch control of Windows PCs, security experts said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW