Mobile phones running low on battery power could be a thing of the past if new chip technology co-developed by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Texas Instruments lives up to its promise.
The Business Centre
International Data Group (IDG) Monday relaunched an online-only version of The Industry Standard, once known as The Bible of the Internet economy, with a new publishing model that includes editorial content, a community-driven prediction market and s...
A startup with US military backing will begin beta-testing a security appliance this month, which it argues could change the face of network security by automating and refining the generation of malware signatures.
The internet's master address books are being updated to include records in IP version 6 (IPv6), a new format which forms part of a major overhaul of the net's core address system.
A forum set up to assist users of MYOB accounting software has been so heavily crippled by spam that users have now been forced to join other help forums, and its owner to offload the site to somebody who can better manage it.
NEC Computers has launched a kit that will allow IT administrators to quickly "downgrade" machines running Windows Vista Business to Windows XP Professional.
Microsoft Vista may seem overloaded to some, but the idea of stripping away the fat and leaving only the specific Vista components (including drivers and applications) you desire -- which is what free utility vLite enables -- may be misplaced.
Microsoft Monday wrapped up work on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista SP1 and said both the server and client software will be generally available within the next month.
Visa this week privately issued an updated list of payment applications that store all of the magnetic-stripe data taken from credit and debit cards, as part of its ongoing effort to get retailers and other merchants to stop using such software.
As Mozilla began the final push on Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 this week, it also announced that at least one more beta will be necessary before it starts building release candidates.
Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific introduces breakthrough 3.5G-enabled mobile companion - Lifebook U1010.
With last week's news that Motorola might sell off its mobile device unit, it's fair to ask: Is the iPhone killing Motorola?
A Google-hosted blog is running phony security content that's linked to malware, as well as using Google's automated notification service to try to entice subscribers to click on an infected link, says one security expert.
MacBook Air users might need to move their new ultra-thin laptops to keep bits moving to and fro, Apple said in a note on its support site, just one of several problems posted now that the new portable has started shipping.
Anonymity systems designed to allow users to carry out actions on the Internet without identifying themselves can often be cracked with a bit of unorthodox thinking, according to a Cambridge researcher.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTTIBCO Technical LeadNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCAgile Product Manager/ UX, Web, Digital Project ManagerNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW