One of Denmark's largest ISPs is considering fighting a court order to shut off its subscribers' access to The Pirate Bay, the embattled file-sharing search engine.
The Business Centre - News
Paying customers may not get their hands on Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) for weeks, but pirates can download the brand-new code today, according to searches at several BitTorrent trackers.
Adobe has released an update that fixes vulnerabilities in its widely used Reader document viewing program.
A civil suit filed in Florida by Dell and its Alienware subsidiary is giving insight into the enormous sums of money that can be made by creating Web pages full of advertising links.
While parent company Yahoo mulls an unsolicited acquisition bid from Microsoft, Zimbra on Tuesday shipped a version of its e-mail and collaboration software suite that adds support for BlackBerry devices and Outlook 2007.
As expected, MySpace Tuesday launched a new site and released code that will allow developers to build applications for the popular social networking site.
The UK government is taking unprecedented steps to combat an e-mail that has been widely distributed online.
More than 75,000 people have signed InfoWorld's "Save XP" petition in the three weeks since it was launched -- many with passionate, often emotional pleas to not be forced to make a change.
Gaining a bigger share of mobile advertising is a big reason Microsoft is bidding US$44.6 billion for Yahoo, according to industry observers.
Microsoft Monday said Vista SP1 will not be available until mid-March because the company is working out issues with some device drivers that lose functionality when the service pack is installed.
Apple added new iPhone and iPod touch models to its lineup of phones and music players Tuesday by doubling the maximum amount of storage space in each to 16GB.
Skype this week patched a critical vulnerability that forced it to dump several features from its VoIP and chat software to prevent attackers from hijacking Windows PCs.
Fraud in the UK hit a 12-year high in 2007, as crooks increasingly turned to the Internet to carry out ID theft, according to KPMG Forensic.
Opera has announced the latest version of its Opera Mobile smartphone browser, promising a user experience similar to that of web browsing on a desktop PC.
Given that many companies already have Wi-Fi networks, Wi-Fi Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) may be a cheaper alternative to some more expensive radio frequency identification (RFID) technology applications, according to one analyst.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - DataQLD
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCSenior Project Manager - Vendor Transition - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT