The CSIRO now has a dedicated ICT research presence in Tasmania with the opening today of the Tasmanian Information and Communication Technologies Centre (TasICTC).
The Business Centre
India's outsourcing industry is in private a little jittery after Senator Barack Obama's victory in the U.S. presidential election. But there is the expectation in industry circles that in the end economic pragmatism will prevail.
Developers working on Mozilla's next browser Tuesday added a privacy mode to the still-under-construction Firefox 3.1, a major milestone in the development of the upgrade.
Mozilla's Firefox climbed above 20 percent market share for two weeks last month, but ended October just under the milestone, a Web metrics company said Tuesday.
Adobe Systems Tuesday patched its Reader application for the fifth time this year, plugging eight security holes, including one that was reported to the company more than five months ago.
Panasonic will begin negotiating with Sanyo Electric's top-three shareholders as early as November with the aim of acquiring a majority stake in the electronics maker, The Nikkei business daily reported in its Saturday morning edition.
IBM is suing one of its top executives, a server guru who is trying to take a job with Apple, where he would be working closely with CEO Steve Jobs.
A sophisticated cybercrime group that's maintained an especially devious Trojan horse for nearly three years has stolen the log-ons to more than 300,000 online bank accounts and almost as many credit cards during that time, a security company said to...
OpenOffice.org has released two patches that repair older versions of its open-source office productivity suite.
Motorola plunged to a US$397 million loss in the third quarter, unable to control costs to match its declining revenue. The company announced plans to cut costs by $800 million in 2009, but has postponed plans to sell its loss-making mobile devices d...
Soul has today become the [[artid: 1782661655|third member to withdraw|new]] from the Terria consortium of telcos in as many months.
For most of Microsoft's history, it designed software the same way Detroit built cars during its mid-century heyday. Adding features was like building a bigger engine and longer tailfins. What could be finer? It may not be entirely coincidence that M...
Optus today announced an Australian first: allowing prepaid customers to borrow $3 worth of phone credit when they run out.
Microsoft has given a preview of its forthcoming Office online product to delegates at its Professional Developer Conference.
Apple's anti-Vista response last week to its rival's "I'm a PC" marketing campaign blunted the impact of Microsoft's efforts, an Internet video metrics firm said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW