Telstra today unveiled plans to release the fastest mobile broadband modem in the world, capable of reaching peak network downlink speeds of 21 megabits per second (Mbps).
The Business Centre
The CSIRO now has a dedicated ICT research presence in Tasmania with the opening today of the Tasmanian Information and Communication Technologies Centre (TasICTC).
India's outsourcing industry is in private a little jittery after Senator Barack Obama's victory in the U.S. presidential election. But there is the expectation in industry circles that in the end economic pragmatism will prevail.
Developers working on Mozilla's next browser Tuesday added a privacy mode to the still-under-construction Firefox 3.1, a major milestone in the development of the upgrade.
Mozilla's Firefox climbed above 20 percent market share for two weeks last month, but ended October just under the milestone, a Web metrics company said Tuesday.
Adobe Systems Tuesday patched its Reader application for the fifth time this year, plugging eight security holes, including one that was reported to the company more than five months ago.
Panasonic will begin negotiating with Sanyo Electric's top-three shareholders as early as November with the aim of acquiring a majority stake in the electronics maker, The Nikkei business daily reported in its Saturday morning edition.
IBM is suing one of its top executives, a server guru who is trying to take a job with Apple, where he would be working closely with CEO Steve Jobs.
A sophisticated cybercrime group that's maintained an especially devious Trojan horse for nearly three years has stolen the log-ons to more than 300,000 online bank accounts and almost as many credit cards during that time, a security company said to...
OpenOffice.org has released two patches that repair older versions of its open-source office productivity suite.
Motorola plunged to a US$397 million loss in the third quarter, unable to control costs to match its declining revenue. The company announced plans to cut costs by $800 million in 2009, but has postponed plans to sell its loss-making mobile devices d...
Soul has today become the [[artid: 1782661655|third member to withdraw|new]] from the Terria consortium of telcos in as many months.
For most of Microsoft's history, it designed software the same way Detroit built cars during its mid-century heyday. Adding features was like building a bigger engine and longer tailfins. What could be finer? It may not be entirely coincidence that M...
Optus today announced an Australian first: allowing prepaid customers to borrow $3 worth of phone credit when they run out.
Microsoft has given a preview of its forthcoming Office online product to delegates at its Professional Developer Conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia