Microsoft and Telstra will bring together business software applications, mobile services and devices, and unified communications services for SMEs via a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
The Business Centre
Telstra today unveiled plans to release the fastest mobile broadband modem in the world, capable of reaching peak network downlink speeds of 21 megabits per second (Mbps).
The CSIRO now has a dedicated ICT research presence in Tasmania with the opening today of the Tasmanian Information and Communication Technologies Centre (TasICTC).
India's outsourcing industry is in private a little jittery after Senator Barack Obama's victory in the U.S. presidential election. But there is the expectation in industry circles that in the end economic pragmatism will prevail.
Developers working on Mozilla's next browser Tuesday added a privacy mode to the still-under-construction Firefox 3.1, a major milestone in the development of the upgrade.
Mozilla's Firefox climbed above 20 percent market share for two weeks last month, but ended October just under the milestone, a Web metrics company said Tuesday.
Adobe Systems Tuesday patched its Reader application for the fifth time this year, plugging eight security holes, including one that was reported to the company more than five months ago.
Panasonic will begin negotiating with Sanyo Electric's top-three shareholders as early as November with the aim of acquiring a majority stake in the electronics maker, The Nikkei business daily reported in its Saturday morning edition.
A sophisticated cybercrime group that's maintained an especially devious Trojan horse for nearly three years has stolen the log-ons to more than 300,000 online bank accounts and almost as many credit cards during that time, a security company said to...
IBM is suing one of its top executives, a server guru who is trying to take a job with Apple, where he would be working closely with CEO Steve Jobs.
OpenOffice.org has released two patches that repair older versions of its open-source office productivity suite.
Motorola plunged to a US$397 million loss in the third quarter, unable to control costs to match its declining revenue. The company announced plans to cut costs by $800 million in 2009, but has postponed plans to sell its loss-making mobile devices d...
Soul has today become the [[artid: 1782661655|third member to withdraw|new]] from the Terria consortium of telcos in as many months.
For most of Microsoft's history, it designed software the same way Detroit built cars during its mid-century heyday. Adding features was like building a bigger engine and longer tailfins. What could be finer? It may not be entirely coincidence that M...
Optus today announced an Australian first: allowing prepaid customers to borrow $3 worth of phone credit when they run out.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- YouTube's Content ID program finally provides for ad revenue during disputes
- Smartphone shipments dip as iPhone ‘fatigue’ sets in and China reaches saturation
- Facebook proposal will keep Mark Zuckerberg in control for many years to come
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD