Google has quietly stopped offering the Start Page component in new accounts of its Apps hosted suite in favor of the product's Sites wiki and Web page creation application.
The Business Centre
The market for WiMax is predicted to decline in 2009, as mobile WiMax is hit both by the economic squeeze and competition from the LTE standard for 4G networks, according to an analyst report.
According to a new report released by the Consumer Electronics Association, consumers want environmentally friendly electronic devices. They may even be willing to pay more for them.
Protests erupted across Australian capital cities on Saturday in opposition to the government's $70 million national clean feed Internet scheme, which will impose blanket content filtering for all Web connections.
Google's Chrome and Apple's Safari browsers could do a better job of protecting passwords, according to a security researcher who released a study of browser password managers Friday.
Google Friday replaced Mozilla's Firefox with its own Chrome as the default browser in the English version of Google Pack, the search company's application bundle for Windows.
Technology vendors Hewlett-Packard and Symantec are warning employees that their names and Social Security numbers may have recently fallen into criminal hands following two separate laptop thefts.
Mozilla Messaging Tuesday released the first beta for its open-source Thunderbird 3.0 e-mail client, with the company's chief executive calling the preview "far from typical" because its feature set still has not been set.
They're back: rumours of an impending Zune phone announcement from Microsoft, this time probably at CES.
Sony Ericsson has joined the Open Handset Alliance, the group of companies, including handset manufacturers and carriers, committed to the Android open mobile platform.
Companies from mainland China will attend their first <a href="http://www.computextaipei.com.tw/">Computex Taipei</a> trade show ever next year, highlighting efforts by the new government in Taiwan to improve relations with its neighbor.
High-definition is rapidly going mainstream.
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) yesterday arrested and charged two Brisbane men with money laundering offences linked to a BitTorrent tracker site. A $54,000 bank account belonging to one of the men was subsequently frozen.
The first beta version of Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) is now in the hands of testers, after Microsoft released the update to subscribers of its Technet and Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) services.
Opponents to the government's Internet content filtering scheme will take to the streets in a series of protests planned in Australia's capital cities.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW