Microsoft is giving system builders several more months to get Windows XP for their custom PCs, ensuring XP will be out in the marketplace until almost the scheduled release of Windows 7 in early 2010.
The Business Centre
Lenovo Group has announced the release of a ThinkPad laptop that takes the "desktop replacement" category of notebook PCs to a new level.
The smart phone market in 2009 won't be the realm of solely Research in Motion and Apple, as additional handset vendors grab a share with the launch of their own products, according to ABI Research.
Researchers at Rice University have demonstrated a new data storage medium made out of a layer of graphite only 10 atoms thick.
Toshiba said Thursday that it will soon offer samples of 512G-byte solid-state drives, which could make their way to laptops and other devices by mid- or late next year.
Nanotechnology may someday expand your cell phone's range while improving its battery life if a prototype transistor from IBM gets to market.
Next month, Intel will show off its next-generation Classmate laptop, which includes a touch screen and new features that make it easier for students to use.
Novell's OpenSuse project is becoming more open, as a new release due out Thursday includes licensing changes that make it easier to redistribute the Linux operating system, and a build service that will encourage more contributions from open source ...
Mozilla late Tuesday patched 13 bugs in Firefox, nearly half of them labeled "critical," as it closed support for the two-year-old Firefox 2.0 by releasing that version's final security update.
In the age of cloud computing what will replace the desktop PC? One U.K. reseller thinks it has found the answer in an innocuous silver cube with the footprint of a CD case.
Swedish police are unraveling a scheme where criminals stole credit card details by tampering with a point-of-sale (POS) terminals at a Toys R Us store in Malmö.
Microsoft will add features to the next version of Internet Explorer to make it more accessible to disabled users of the Web, the company said Thursday.
Google has quietly stopped offering the Start Page component in new accounts of its Apps hosted suite in favor of the product's Sites wiki and Web page creation application.
The market for WiMax is predicted to decline in 2009, as mobile WiMax is hit both by the economic squeeze and competition from the LTE standard for 4G networks, according to an analyst report.
According to a new report released by the Consumer Electronics Association, consumers want environmentally friendly electronic devices. They may even be willing to pay more for them.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple is approving apps for the iOS App Store much faster now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - HFCVIC
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCNetwork Consultant - Bandwidth Assessment | 3 month contract into Defence | NV1+ACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCRevalidations OfficerACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia