Opponents to the government's Internet content filtering scheme will take to the streets in a series of protests planned in Australia's capital cities.
The Business Centre
Melbourne company Kogan today announced Australia's first mobile phone to ship with Google's Android operating system. The phone is just the second in the world to have the Android OS preinstalled, after T-Mobile launched the G1 in the US in Septembe...
Nvidia officials on Tuesday reiterated the company's interest in the mini-laptop space but said it would wait for the market to mature before jumping in.
Jonathan Miller, the well-respected former AOL CEO, has been talking for months to potential investors interested in buying all or part of Yahoo, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
Microsoft is making payback quicker on its Cashback program after the service suffered an outage Friday and failed to give some people discounts they were eligible for.
Hackers have managed to load Linux on to Apple's iPhone.
Microsoft will deliver Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) to manufacturing in April 2009, two months after it issues a final test version to users, according to a Web site that accurately predicted several Windows ship dates in 2008.
Max Burnet has turned his home in the leafy suburbs of Sydney into arguably Australia’s largest private computer museum. Since retiring as director of Digital Equipment Corporation a decade ago, Burnet has converted his interest in the computing indu...
Google may be preparing to lay off thousands of workers, if a Silicon Valley information service is to be believed. WebGuild cites anonymous inside sources as saying up to 10,000 Google jobs could be on the way out, with smaller scale layoffs already...
The technology sector is facing a recession, but it will be different to the dot com crash, according to Forrester founder George Colony.
Consumer electronics giants Apple, Dell, Motorola, Microsoft, Nintendo and Samsung have been slow to get serious about climate change, and are notably lagging behind, according to the latest edition of the Greenpeace Guide to Greener Electronics.
The leading film studios and Channel 7 have taken legal action against iiNet claiming the ISP is complicit in the infringement of their copyrighted material.
How much is spam costing your company? Google unveiled a nifty little calculator Wednesday to help you add it up.
Intel celebrated the launch of the Core i7 at a party in Sydney's Cruise bar. Intel boasted about releasing the fastest CPU on the planet, and provided some real-time demonstrations of video encoding and physics processing, with the Core i7 leaving t...
Vodafone today announced pricing plans for the upcoming BlackBerry Storm, ahead of its launch on 1 December. "Today we announce that we’re bringing the BlackBerry Storm to Australia with a sensational $0 offer with unlimited BlackBerry e-mail and Int...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung profit plummets on weak smartphone sales
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
- iiNet hit with $204,000 ACCC fine
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT