Asustek Computer on Tuesday unveiled its latest Eee PC netbook, with an 8.9-inch touchscreen that swivels and can even fold down to convert the device into a tablet PC.
The Business Centre
Asus is one of those companies that always manage to come up with funky designs, new ideas, and out-there prototypes. So it isn't surprising that the trailblazing PC maker is at it again, showing off a number of new laptops at CES. Among them are an ...
An arm of the US Treasury Department has approved Advanced Micro Devices' plan to create a new foundry company with major investment from the government of Abu Dhabi.
Microsoft Corp. will offer free or discounted Windows 7 upgrades to users who buy <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/action/inform.do?command=search&searchTerms=Microsoft+Windows+Vista">Vista</a> PCs after July 1, according to a Web site that ...
Motorola is still in the midst of plans to spin off its mobile handset division in 2010, but will show off a new cell phone made from recycled plastic water bottles at the Consumer Electronics Show later this week.
Microsoft has promoted Bob Muglia, the head of the company's server and tools division, to president, making him one of a handful of senior executives who carry this title.
A single malformed text message can prevent some Nokia smartphones from receiving further messages via SMS (Short Message Service) -- and the offending message can be sent from almost any Nokia phone, even non-smartphone models, a German security res...
Palm is set to preview this week its latest incarnation of mobile operating system - Nova - in a bid to re-ignite the company as a smartphone leader. Latest developments say that Palm will also release a new device that runs Nova as well. The unveili...
MSI, the makers of the much vaunted U100 'Wind' netbook, have announced a new version of the machine featuring both an SSD drive and a conventional hard disk.
Seagate has begun volume shipments of a new desktop hard-disk drive that offers 1TB of storage space across two disks.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs has a hormone imbalance that is causing him to lose weight, he said in a letter posted Monday morning at the company's Web site in an attempt to squelch rumors about his health.
Sharp expects to record extraordinary losses of around ¥43.2 billion (US$475 million) this year as a result of writedowns in the value of stock it holds in other companies, it said Tuesday.
Microsoft last week applied for a patent that spells out a "pay-as-you-go" concept where users would be charged for both the software they run and the computing horsepower they use.
Software could overshadow gadgets at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show, with Microsoft expected to shed light on its upcoming Windows 7 OS.
Data traffic to mobile phones jumped 463 percent in November compared to the same month last year, according to the latest State of the Mobile Web report from Opera Software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung profit plummets on weak smartphone sales
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
- iiNet hit with $204,000 ACCC fine
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW