Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to sell a laptop in its X-Slim series with a high powered Pentium chip to better compete against Apple's ultra-thin MacBook Air.
The Business Centre
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to start selling its U115 hybrid netbook in the U.S. for less than US$700 starting in February, company representatives said Sunday.
Taiwanese PC vendor Shuttle plans to debut a shoebox sized PC, the K5600+ with Via Technology's Nano microprocessor in March, a company representative said Sunday.
Many of us spend too much time watching the Windows boot screen, but that could change as companies introduce small laptops that boot in a few seconds.
Microsoft has begun testing some Web-based Office applications that will be delivered through Office Live Workspace, its online adjunct to Microsoft Office, and will give the company a closer rival to online application suites such as Google Docs.
Companies may use Microsoft Word for word processing out of habit rather than necessity and are beginning to consider other alternatives as the Web has changed the way people create and share documents, according to a Forrester Research report.
The Vietnamese government will move to several open-source applications by the end of next year as the country also tries to reduce the use of pirated software.
In a bid to boost 3D gaming, Nvidia on Thursday announced a graphics card with 480 cores that can crank up performance to reach close to 2 teraflops.
Executives from a Seattle-area consulting company are facing prison time after pleading guilty to charges that they wiped a client's Web site off the Internet following a contract dispute.
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
Hewlett-Packard Thursday unveiled an all-in-one touch-screen-enabled desktop for businesses and large organizations, extending its growing line of TouchSmart PCs.
Microsoft Thursday said two smaller Taiwanese hardware makers will ship PCs preloaded with its year-old Windows Home Server operating system, joining PC market leader Hewlett-Packard and others.
A new service to dispense digital content, which involves using self-service kiosks to download movies and music to flash memory cards, was jointly announced by a group of companies including Toshiba on Thursday.
Good news: the next version of Microsoft's Windows OS appears to be less of a resource hog than Windows Vista.
Networking company D-Link Systems is already seeing consumers and businesses switching to 802.11n, even though the wireless LAN technology isn't a ratified standard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW