A US judge has ordered employees of President George Bush in the White House to search for and preserve e-mail messages on their workstations and other storage devices.
The Business Centre
Google will either shut down or stop supporting several free Web-based services as it retrenches its engineering resources.
A report released Wednesday by a task force set up by MySpace paints a surprisingly benign picture of the online security and privacy threats faced by children. But the report's conclusion - that some of the common concerns about those threats may be...
Intel's fourth-quarter profit plunged 90 percent from a year earlier, as the chip maker battled a worsening economy and recorded a steep loss from investments.
Microsoft may start a "significant" round of layoffs as early as next week, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Thursday.
Netbook shipments will see tremendous growth this year but won't be enough to boost overall worldwide PC shipments, which will sink due to the global economic downturn, according to surveys from IDC and Gartner released on Wednesday.
Little more than a week after acknowledging a hormone deficiency, Apple CEO Steve Jobs on Wednesday said he is taking a medical leave of absence from his job because his condition is "more complex" than originally thought.
Optus has paid the second highest penalty to date for alleged breaches of Australia’s spam legislation.
Advanced Micro Devices said Wednesday that it will release dual-core Neo processors in the second half of this year.
Google launched on Wednesday a reseller program for the paid version of its Apps hosted collaboration and communication suite.
Lenovo launched its first nettop on Tuesday, reaching out to budget buyers with an inexpensive, fan-less desktop designed for surfing the Web and other basic computing tasks.
Sony is set to report an operating loss for the current fiscal year, only the second since it listed on the Tokyo stock market in 1958, according to a report in the Tuesday morning edition of The Nikkei business daily.
Nvidia this week lowered its fourth-quarter revenue forecast, citing weakness in demand for its products and inventory reductions by channel partners.
Rambus plans to appeal a decision by a Delaware judge who found that the company had destroyed documents related to patent lawsuits it has filed against other DRAM makers, ruling the patents unenforceable.
Microsoft's latest ad campaign will try to convince businesses that software can save them money even in a turbulent economy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Largest DDoS attack ever delivered by botnet of hijacked IoT devices
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW