The first prototypes from Toshiba based on TransferJet, a short-range, high-speed wireless data transmission system intended as a replacement for cables, are on show at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
The Business Centre
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to sell a laptop in its X-Slim series with a high powered Pentium chip to better compete against Apple's ultra-thin MacBook Air.
Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to start selling its U115 hybrid netbook in the U.S. for less than US$700 starting in February, company representatives said Sunday.
Taiwanese PC vendor Shuttle plans to debut a shoebox sized PC, the K5600+ with Via Technology's Nano microprocessor in March, a company representative said Sunday.
Many of us spend too much time watching the Windows boot screen, but that could change as companies introduce small laptops that boot in a few seconds.
Microsoft has begun testing some Web-based Office applications that will be delivered through Office Live Workspace, its online adjunct to Microsoft Office, and will give the company a closer rival to online application suites such as Google Docs.
Companies may use Microsoft Word for word processing out of habit rather than necessity and are beginning to consider other alternatives as the Web has changed the way people create and share documents, according to a Forrester Research report.
The Vietnamese government will move to several open-source applications by the end of next year as the country also tries to reduce the use of pirated software.
In a bid to boost 3D gaming, Nvidia on Thursday announced a graphics card with 480 cores that can crank up performance to reach close to 2 teraflops.
Executives from a Seattle-area consulting company are facing prison time after pleading guilty to charges that they wiped a client's Web site off the Internet following a contract dispute.
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
Hewlett-Packard Thursday unveiled an all-in-one touch-screen-enabled desktop for businesses and large organizations, extending its growing line of TouchSmart PCs.
Microsoft Thursday said two smaller Taiwanese hardware makers will ship PCs preloaded with its year-old Windows Home Server operating system, joining PC market leader Hewlett-Packard and others.
A new service to dispense digital content, which involves using self-service kiosks to download movies and music to flash memory cards, was jointly announced by a group of companies including Toshiba on Thursday.
Good news: the next version of Microsoft's Windows OS appears to be less of a resource hog than Windows Vista.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT