Google continues to trim off its underperforming services, this time cutting one that had been met with skepticism when it launched but nevertheless garnered some support.
The Business Centre - News
HTC today announced the launch of its latest smartphone in Australia, the Touch HD.
Sony will disclose on Thursday how a restructuring plan announced in December will hit its domestic operations in Japan, the Nikkei business daily reported Thursday morning.
Apple executives offered no new information about the health of CEO Steve Jobs during the company's first-quarter earnings call on Wednesday, which came as a report surfaced that US regulators are reviewing Apple's public statements about his medical...
Telstra's top network chief Greg Winn has resigned less than a month after the telco was banned by government from bidding on the National Broadband Network (NBN).
The president of Belkin has disavowed the actions of an employee who apparently offered to pay for positive user reviews of the company's products-and for marking negative reviews as "unhelpful."
Watching Yahoo and Microsoft dance around each other while trying to work out a merger deal last year was like watching two awkward teenagers at a their first high school formal. But, with cofounder Jerry Yang out as CEO and Carol Bartz in, the danci...
President-elect Barack Obama told CNN he had a plan to "hang onto" his beloved BlackBerry, but did not explain how he would overcome legal and security concerns..
Open-sourcing Jaiku is either good news or bad news for users of the microblogging service, depending on who's doing the talking.
Melbourne-based company Kogan today announced that its Android-based smartphones, the Agora and the Agora Pro, have been "delayed indefinitely". The cancellation, announced on the company's blog, comes only two weeks before the phones were meant to b...
A US judge has ordered employees of President George Bush in the White House to search for and preserve e-mail messages on their workstations and other storage devices.
Google will either shut down or stop supporting several free Web-based services as it retrenches its engineering resources.
A report released Wednesday by a task force set up by MySpace paints a surprisingly benign picture of the online security and privacy threats faced by children. But the report's conclusion - that some of the common concerns about those threats may be...
Intel's fourth-quarter profit plunged 90 percent from a year earlier, as the chip maker battled a worsening economy and recorded a steep loss from investments.
Microsoft may start a "significant" round of layoffs as early as next week, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- CCInformation Security ConsultantNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketVIC
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW