Taiwanese PC vendor Shuttle plans to debut a shoebox sized PC, the K5600+ with Via Technology's Nano microprocessor in March, a company representative said Sunday.
The Business Centre
Many of us spend too much time watching the Windows boot screen, but that could change as companies introduce small laptops that boot in a few seconds.
Microsoft has begun testing some Web-based Office applications that will be delivered through Office Live Workspace, its online adjunct to Microsoft Office, and will give the company a closer rival to online application suites such as Google Docs.
Companies may use Microsoft Word for word processing out of habit rather than necessity and are beginning to consider other alternatives as the Web has changed the way people create and share documents, according to a Forrester Research report.
The Vietnamese government will move to several open-source applications by the end of next year as the country also tries to reduce the use of pirated software.
In a bid to boost 3D gaming, Nvidia on Thursday announced a graphics card with 480 cores that can crank up performance to reach close to 2 teraflops.
Executives from a Seattle-area consulting company are facing prison time after pleading guilty to charges that they wiped a client's Web site off the Internet following a contract dispute.
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
Hewlett-Packard Thursday unveiled an all-in-one touch-screen-enabled desktop for businesses and large organizations, extending its growing line of TouchSmart PCs.
Microsoft Thursday said two smaller Taiwanese hardware makers will ship PCs preloaded with its year-old Windows Home Server operating system, joining PC market leader Hewlett-Packard and others.
A new service to dispense digital content, which involves using self-service kiosks to download movies and music to flash memory cards, was jointly announced by a group of companies including Toshiba on Thursday.
Good news: the next version of Microsoft's Windows OS appears to be less of a resource hog than Windows Vista.
Networking company D-Link Systems is already seeing consumers and businesses switching to 802.11n, even though the wireless LAN technology isn't a ratified standard.
Asustek Computer on Tuesday revealed two new devices with small screens, a keyboard with a built-in computer and 5-inch touchscreen, and a new version of its M50 laptop PC with a 4.3-inch touchscreen display located below the keypad.
Sony's big news announcement at CES involves a very tiny package. But don't call it a netbook. Sony spokesfolk were adamant that--even though the newcomer packs an Intel Atom processor and 2GB of RAM--this superslim P-series computer is a lifestyle m...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- BlackBerry 10 devices are probably dead
- Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCService DeskWA
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSAP BW developerVIC