It's not a full solution to Content ID's woes. More like a leaky bandage. But that's better than nothing.
The Business Centre
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the compa...
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Telstra has come under fire for maintaining its premium pricing despite a recent string of network outages.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a gue...
Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - NV2 ClearanceVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- CCService Coordinator/HelpdeskWA
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC