At the International CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas earlier this month, Nokia had one of the biggest booths, but it was mostly hidden near the back of a major hall.<br/>
The Business Centre - News
Now that eBay has set a tentative timetable for spinning off Skype, the question becomes whether the Internet phone company can become a legitimate force as a voice service provider.
Research in Motion (RIM) looks set to launch a new version of its BlackBerry Storm handset.
BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
The federal government -- on the back of its NBN announcement -- also released a regulatory reform discussion paper to seek public comment on ways to improve telecommunications regulations.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Telstra has announced that its software as a service (SaaS) platform T-Suite has gone live. The platform, launched in beta in November last year, allows organisations to lease software from the telco for a recurring monthly fee.
Business software that employees find difficult to use is costing Australian business an estimated $49 billion a year, equivalent to a wasted 1.2 billion hours, according to new research from e-document and printing software vendor Global Graphics.
Sage North America on Monday unveiled SalesLogix Today, a new CRM (customer relationship management) software-hardware appliance aimed at small businesses.
Fujitsu has announced plans to sell a Kindle-like mobile reader in Japan. The FLEPia, an e-paper terminal with an 8-inch color display, was first announced in April 2007, but limited samples were available only to corporate users. The latest FLEPia o...
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Dell on Wednesday said it had laid off staff at different sites worldwide in an effort to cut costs and streamline operations.
Google will block an iPhone application that harnesses its Google Talk chat program to provide a free text-message service after too many users flocked to download it.
Telstra today announced sweeping upgrades to its national Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC), or cable, network which will see 1.8 million Melbourne homes receive Internet access speeds of up to 100Mpbs by years' end.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - PERMANENTACT
- FTPresales Solutions ArchitectQLD
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystACT
- CCProject Manager TelecommunicationsQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA