The world's largest mobile phone vendor and the biggest cellular chip developer said Tuesday they plan to make 3G (third-generation) mobile devices together for the North American market.
The Business Centre
Just as competition is heating up among mobile browsers, Opera may hope to grow its user base through deals with Yahoo and Vodafone.
A flock of new mobile devices unveiled this week at Mobile World Congress are part of the trend toward Linux-powered mobility, incorporating the open-source software stack from the LiMo Foundation.
How many megapixels can you squeeze into a cell phone? On the eve of the big Mobile World Congress wireless telecom trade show here in Barcelona, Spain, the race is on. At pre-show press conferences, Samsung and Sony Ericsson between them unveiled th...
The Sony Ericsson C903 Cyber-shot camera phone comes with integrated support for YouTube, Flickr and Picasa, and the slider phone also supports faster uploads at speeds up to 2Mbps, Sony Ericsson announced on Tuesday.
Microsoft last week made its best -- and perhaps final -- case as to why companies should consider upgrading to Windows Vista, even as successor Windows 7 looms on the horizon.
LG today announced a new flagship mobile phone, the ARENA (KM900).
Thousands of Victorian customers have been cut-off from telephony and Internet connectivity as a result of the devastating Victorian bushfires.
The games software industry has found an unexpected silver lining, with sales in the second-hand games sharply increasing amid the economic turmoil of the global financial crisis.
Cisco Wednesday issued a security alert warning of a quartet of vulnerabilities affecting all of its wireless LAN controllers, including the Catalyst 6500 and 7600 wireless modules, with software version 4.2 or higher.
A New York computer forensics firm found that 40 percent of the hard disk drives it recently purchased in bulk orders from eBay contained personal, private and sensitive information -- everything from corporate financial data to the Web-surfing histo...
Mobile computing devices that need charging once a day would need it just once a month with a new type of chip that uses a thirtieth of the power of conventional chips and is seven times faster by virtue of underlying logic that embraces error in its...
Vodafone and Hutchison Telecommunications have announced an agreement to merge their telecommunications businesses in Australia.
Vodafone has announced it will form a 50-50 joint venture company with rival mobile carrier Hutchison Whampoa, owner of the “3” brand, and offer services under the new name VHA.
Hewlett-Packard has warned owners of some of its laser printers to update their devices' firmware or risk having remote attackers access previously-printed documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCProject DirectorWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCImplementation Manager (Digital Signs)QLD
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW