Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
The Business Centre - News
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Telstra has announced that its software as a service (SaaS) platform T-Suite has gone live. The platform, launched in beta in November last year, allows organisations to lease software from the telco for a recurring monthly fee.
Business software that employees find difficult to use is costing Australian business an estimated $49 billion a year, equivalent to a wasted 1.2 billion hours, according to new research from e-document and printing software vendor Global Graphics.
Sage North America on Monday unveiled SalesLogix Today, a new CRM (customer relationship management) software-hardware appliance aimed at small businesses.
Fujitsu has announced plans to sell a Kindle-like mobile reader in Japan. The FLEPia, an e-paper terminal with an 8-inch color display, was first announced in April 2007, but limited samples were available only to corporate users. The latest FLEPia o...
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Dell on Wednesday said it had laid off staff at different sites worldwide in an effort to cut costs and streamline operations.
Google will block an iPhone application that harnesses its Google Talk chat program to provide a free text-message service after too many users flocked to download it.
Telstra today announced sweeping upgrades to its national Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC), or cable, network which will see 1.8 million Melbourne homes receive Internet access speeds of up to 100Mpbs by years' end.
Removing one barrier to a potential Microsoft acquisition of Yahoo, a judge approved a settlement that will roll back a Yahoo employee severance plan that critics described as a poison pill.
Along with much of the rest of the economy, the PC industry will be singing the blues this year, with worldwide shipments declining to 275 million units -- or almost 12 percent -- from 2008, according to a new Gartner report.
Intel and Dell are seeking from the U.S. District Court and the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), a trademark cancellation over the term "netbook", held by rugged mobile computing solutions vendor, Psion Teklogix.
For millions of people a trip in their cars means tuning into local radio. But what if you're traveling and want to catch a station from back home? FM stations don't reach more than about a hundred kilometers, so on long journeys you're usually out o...
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) and Microsoft have brought the ThinkUKnow education program to Australia. The program, which originated in the UK, is aimed at educating parents and teachers about how to keep kids away from online predators and ot...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
- Verizon signals Yahoo data breach may affect acqusition
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Architect, Markets and ProductsNSW
- FTMid Level Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCContract Programmer (HTML5/Java/Oracle) 161031/P/551Asia
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior System EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- TPICT Security SpecialistVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW