Google took the wraps off its virtual reality strategy at its I/O developer conference and gave enterprises a look at what could be their next marketing or training tool.
The Business Centre
It's goal is to use 50 percent wind, solar, and hydropower by the end of 2018
According to SurveyMonkey, mobile versions of Microsoft's core Office apps -- Excel and Word -- in April badly trailed their rivals from Google, Sheets and Docs, respectively.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
At Interop 2016, Avi Freedman, CEO of Kentik, chats with Network World about why Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are still popular with hackers, why they still work, and some of the signs that an attack may soon commence.
The 3D printing industry is expected to triple its revenue mainly through the consumer electronics and automotive industries, each of which will contribute 20% of total revenue.
Online translators are getting better, but there's still room for improvement. Researchers are now contributing new artificial intelligence techniques that could help accurately build full sentences.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
It's not a full solution to Content ID's woes. More like a leaky bandage. But that's better than nothing.
The global smartphone market saw its first year-on-year decline in the first quarter, with both Samsung Electronics and Apple shipping fewer phones, according to a research firm.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
- Windows 10 phones gaining support for fingerprint readers
- Apple is approving apps for the iOS App Store much faster now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Coordinator-IT Application Software Implementation BckgNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior IT Tester / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD