Microsoft says its Surface devices generate about US$1 billion in revenue every quarter, and hopes to raise that number by putting the devices on more corporate desktops.
The Business Centre
Apple and Cisco Systems have fleshed out their plans to make iOS devices work better in enterprises and said the new capabilities will be available in the fall.
Although virtual reality may have failed to succeed in past decades, the technology currently holds enormous potential in several fields. The future of virtual reality, or VR, is poised to change the way we shop, experience, view, communicate and eve...
Google took the wraps off its virtual reality strategy at its I/O developer conference and gave enterprises a look at what could be their next marketing or training tool.
It's goal is to use 50 percent wind, solar, and hydropower by the end of 2018
According to SurveyMonkey, mobile versions of Microsoft's core Office apps -- Excel and Word -- in April badly trailed their rivals from Google, Sheets and Docs, respectively.
Lenovo's ThinkPad convertible tablet does the ThinkPad name proud.
HP's convertible tablet for business has good performance and is built to take some abuse, though a few other features don't quite measure up.
When the next version of Windows 10 Mobile rolls out this summer it will add fingerprint sensing capabilities to Windows Hello.
Apple's app review process takes about two days now instead of nine, in hopes to increase revenue from the App Store.
At Interop 2016, Avi Freedman, CEO of Kentik, chats with Network World about why Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are still popular with hackers, why they still work, and some of the signs that an attack may soon commence.
The 3D printing industry is expected to triple its revenue mainly through the consumer electronics and automotive industries, each of which will contribute 20% of total revenue.
Online translators are getting better, but there's still room for improvement. Researchers are now contributing new artificial intelligence techniques that could help accurately build full sentences.
Company argues the move will create a faster browser, something most customers want.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft and IBM in a deal to push Surface devices to enterprises
- iPhones are about to get plugged into enterprises with Cisco's help
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Project Manager - Data Centre ProjectNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA