Secusmart, the BlackBerry subsidiary that secures the German Chancellor Angela Merkel's smartphone, will roll out a version of its SecuSuite security software compatible with Samsung Electronics' Knox platform later this year.
The Business Centre - News
From toothbrushes to high-end medical imaging equipment, Philips is offering its consumer and business customers access to more data through Internet of Things-type sensors.
A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
Some big players in security and the internet of things, including AT&T and Nokia, are joining forces to solve problems that they say make IoT vulnerable in many areas.
A hacker forced thousands of publicly exposed printers to spew out rogue messages in order to warn their owners about the risks of printer hacking.
Smartphone buyers have a lot to look forward to in 2017. Devices will be thinner, faster, and perhaps a bit more intelligent than you'd like.
Samsung sold more smartphones than Apple in Q3 2016, but the Galaxy S7 recall devastated its profits.
Despite concerns about the proposed $85.4 billion merger of AT&T and Time Warner, analysts expect it to pass regulatory muster.
Microsoft is positioning its HoloLens augmented reality headset for businesses, but analysts say it must clear hurdles such as cost, technical and competitive challenges.
Google News is cutting through noise and spin with a new "Fact Check" tag.
Verizon has signaled that Yahoo's massive data breach may be enough reason to halt its US$4.8 billion deal to buy the internet company.
The White House sees artificial intelligence as an increasingly critical technology that can fight cyberattacks, upgrade weapons of war, improve health care and even unclog traffic for the commute home.
Microsoft is expanding the reach of its HoloLens augmented reality headgear to six new countries around the world.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
AMD wants to make it easier for PC users to upgrade to upcoming Zen chips.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Now you can control your smart devices from your Pixel, no Google Home required
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!SA
- CCUnix/Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Network EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Business ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTServer Engineer l Windows l VMWare l Active DirectoryNSW
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProcess Documentation AnalystNSW
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!QLD
- FTSolutions Architects - 10 roles availableACT
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW