Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
Smartphones - Slideshows
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
Coming off the back of the popular Supertooth Light, BlueAnt's latest hands-free speakerphone is the Supertooth 3. Boasting a range of features including voice prompts, caller ID and text-to-speech technology, the Supertooth 3 will be available in Telstra stores from June 2 and available at other retailers Australia-wide in mid to late June.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
It's been a little quiet on the Motorola front since the launch of the now iconic MOTORAZR2. Rest assured, however, the company haven't slipped off the radar: it's planning a multitude of releases in Q2 and Q3 of 2008. Among these are the E8, the U9 and a special edition of the MOTORAZR2, the V9 Antique Rose. Check out the latest images of these handsets in our slideshow!
HTC has added another member to the Touch family of smartphones: the Touch Diamond. Although it has some design similarities to the HTC-designed Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1, HTC has given its latest flagship smartphone an even smaller footprint. The phone incorporates HTC's TouchFlo 3D interface, built on top of Windows Mobile 6.1. It also features a 3.2-megapixel camera. It also has a Web browser capable of rendering pages like a normal desktop browser would, allowing the Touch Diamond to take full advantage of HSDPA and HSUPA connectivity. The addition of A-GPS caps off the phone; Google Maps provides the user with complete mapping capabilities.
Nokia Australia has recently unveiled a trio of mobile phones — the Nokia 6600 Fold, the Nokia 6600 Slide and the Nokia 3600 Slide.
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Built for the Chinese market as well as export, the Cool G108 is a 'clamshell'-style watch phone with a 1.5-inch colour LCD display.
Woz, Word and War Games
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitalisationQLD
- FTProject Manager - EPMOVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTData Analyst - Tableau and Power BI suiteNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSoftware Licencing SpecialistNSW
- FTLooking for Information Security professional @ CanberraNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Project ManagerQLD
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT