Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
Coming off the back of the popular Supertooth Light, BlueAnt's latest hands-free speakerphone is the Supertooth 3. Boasting a range of features including voice prompts, caller ID and text-to-speech technology, the Supertooth 3 will be available in Telstra stores from June 2 and available at other retailers Australia-wide in mid to late June.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
It's been a little quiet on the Motorola front since the launch of the now iconic MOTORAZR2. Rest assured, however, the company haven't slipped off the radar: it's planning a multitude of releases in Q2 and Q3 of 2008. Among these are the E8, the U9 and a special edition of the MOTORAZR2, the V9 Antique Rose. Check out the latest images of these handsets in our slideshow!
HTC has added another member to the Touch family of smartphones: the Touch Diamond. Although it has some design similarities to the HTC-designed Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1, HTC has given its latest flagship smartphone an even smaller footprint. The phone incorporates HTC's TouchFlo 3D interface, built on top of Windows Mobile 6.1. It also features a 3.2-megapixel camera. It also has a Web browser capable of rendering pages like a normal desktop browser would, allowing the Touch Diamond to take full advantage of HSDPA and HSUPA connectivity. The addition of A-GPS caps off the phone; Google Maps provides the user with complete mapping capabilities.
Nokia Australia has recently unveiled a trio of mobile phones — the Nokia 6600 Fold, the Nokia 6600 Slide and the Nokia 3600 Slide.
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Built for the Chinese market as well as export, the Cool G108 is a 'clamshell'-style watch phone with a 1.5-inch colour LCD display.
Woz, Word and War Games
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Nokia's N96 is the successor to the highly popular N95 and it sports a whopping 16GB of flash memory, in addition to a microSDHC card slot.
The Nokia 7900 Crystal Prism was developed in conjunction with famous French designer Frederique Daubal
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Motorola's revamped Moto range is coming to Australia
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Most Android phones can be hacked with a simple MMS message or multimedia file
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW