Soon to be joining LG's Touch Series, which currently includes the PRADA (KE850) and Viewty (KU990) models, the KF700 is a touch-screen handset with a slide-out keypad. It also features a three-megapixel camera, MP3 playback capabilities, Bluetooth and expandable memory. Check out the latest images of this hot new handset!
The announcement of the 3G iPhone by Apple head honcho Steve Jobs this week was pasted across pretty much every news outlet in town. From TV to online few other products have received so much publicity in the history of IT. But amongst all the hype it's easy to forget there are plenty of top-notch competitors already on the market and about to be launched. Here is a small selection of contenders to the 3G iPhone - which should be arriving on July 11 on Australian shores through Vodafone and Optus
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
The much anticipated Raphael prototype from HTC was finally unveiled yesterday as the Touch Pro. With a design similar to the recently announced Touch Diamond, the Touch Pro adds a fully functional QWERTY keyboard.
Coming off the back of the popular Supertooth Light, BlueAnt's latest hands-free speakerphone is the Supertooth 3. Boasting a range of features including voice prompts, caller ID and text-to-speech technology, the Supertooth 3 will be available in Telstra stores from June 2 and available at other retailers Australia-wide in mid to late June.
iPhones, broadband and gamers give reason for economic hope.
It's been a little quiet on the Motorola front since the launch of the now iconic MOTORAZR2. Rest assured, however, the company haven't slipped off the radar: it's planning a multitude of releases in Q2 and Q3 of 2008. Among these are the E8, the U9 and a special edition of the MOTORAZR2, the V9 Antique Rose. Check out the latest images of these handsets in our slideshow!
HTC has added another member to the Touch family of smartphones: the Touch Diamond. Although it has some design similarities to the HTC-designed Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1, HTC has given its latest flagship smartphone an even smaller footprint. The phone incorporates HTC's TouchFlo 3D interface, built on top of Windows Mobile 6.1. It also features a 3.2-megapixel camera. It also has a Web browser capable of rendering pages like a normal desktop browser would, allowing the Touch Diamond to take full advantage of HSDPA and HSUPA connectivity. The addition of A-GPS caps off the phone; Google Maps provides the user with complete mapping capabilities.
Nokia Australia has recently unveiled a trio of mobile phones — the Nokia 6600 Fold, the Nokia 6600 Slide and the Nokia 3600 Slide.
Check out our collection of iPhone-inspired devices. We'll start out with the latest announcements and finish it out with a few imitators still making the rounds.
As consumer demand for GPS increases, many mobile makers are squeezing satellite navigation into their devices. Check out these 10 new GPS smart phones.
Built for the Chinese market as well as export, the Cool G108 is a 'clamshell'-style watch phone with a 1.5-inch colour LCD display.
Woz, Word and War Games
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
The HTC Touch Cruise is sleek, stylish and compact, but certainly doesn't skimp on features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- LG shows off a smartphone display panel with integrated fingerprint reader
- Smartphone uptake passes its peak as industry appetite wanes
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Samsung explains why it’s all in on VR
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCVMWare ConsultantWA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Manager | Telco IndustryVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTSystem testersACT
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCChange LeadACT