Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
New phone will sport Toshiba's TV technology, a touch screen, and a sleek design
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Throw away your charger for good!
While some of the announcements Microsoft plans to make at the Mobile World Congress have already leaked out, the new user interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 may pleasantly surprise mobile users when it is unveiled at the show.
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
Australian company NV Phones has unveiled a range of smartphones that can be worn as watches.
Christmas is upon us and what better way to celebrate than to get your hands on one of the latest touch-screen mobile phones!
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Australian company Kogan has announced the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora.
Nokia N97 takes aim at Apple's iPhone
10 Christmas gift ideas for the true techie
A mock-up of a smartphone with a flexible display developed by Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Two Sony Xperia Z3 phones now support Android N preview
- Samsung shows off 'pink gold' Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Microsoft might be eyeing a Surface phone with a trackpoint/fingerprint reader
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- Android device updates: LG V10, Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Edge+ variants score Marshmallow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT