BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
Dell is in talks with China Mobile to offer a smartphone based on the carrier's mobile operating system, a move that would take Dell into a huge but competitive market in China, an analyst said Monday.
While the answers a Windows Mobile executive provided to questions posted to a Facebook discussion provided very little information, the questions posed by 55 fans hint at what users want in the mobile platform.
Taiwan chip designer Elan Microelectronics said Wednesday it is suing Apple over the infringement of two U.S. patents.
Google has improved access to Gmail from Android devices and iPhones, pointing to a potential trend toward more Web and browser-based mobile applications.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
If you've ever wished you could easily search through your cell phone voicemail messages or save all of your text messages, SkyDeck has a solution.
Doctors with an iPhone or iPod Touch will be able to view patients' electronic health records using a new application available on Apple's Apps Store.
Research In Motion is going strong despite an economy in recession, for the first time surpassing US$10 billion in revenue for the fiscal year just ended.
Research In Motion Limited (RIM) stock soared in after-market trading after the company posted solid financial results and said it sold its 50 millionth BlackBerry smartphone.
Good Technology, recently acquired by Visto, has introduced a new version of its enterprise mobile e-mail product, including limited management support for the iPhone.
An equity research firm is predicting that Apple will shortly introduce two new iPhone models, tailored for different geographic markets.
Research In Motion opened its on-device application store, App World, on Wednesday at the CTIA conference in Las Vegas.
RIM today launched its latest BlackBerry smartphone, the BlackBerry Curve 8900.
Ericsson said it will demonstrate the fastest 3G wireless performance ever at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Android device updates: HTC 10 is getting stability fixes and preview 3 is headed to Android N
- Google I/O 2016: Every Android app – really – is coming to Chrome
- Zip! Pow! Google debuts Android Instant Apps that load without installation
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer- LinuxWA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW