You think your business has it rough? The people of Battlestar Galactica have lived through a recession you wouldn't believe. With dwindling resources, a skeleton crew, enemies constantly lurking out of view, and a pervasive threat of annihilation, A...
The Business Centre - Features
The DL380 G5 is one of the workhorses of today's server room. According to HP it's one of the world's best selling servers available in a variety of configurations.
We take a look at the Emirates Airbus A380's high-tech luxuries and Linux-based Panasonic Aviation eX2 in-flight entertainment system.
The 10.2in Kogan Agora Netbook Pro will be available for $539, and runs the gOS Linux distribution.
Introducing the Acer F900 touch-screen smartphone
Microsoft's Word has always been an impressively powerful piece of software, with dozens, if not hundreds, of features most people never knew existed. The new "Ribbon" interface in Word 2007 attempts to make some of those features easier to find and ...
HDMI is an increasingly common connection on monitors. On some monitors it has even replaced DVI. The benefits of having a HDMI port are obvious. It is the clear connection of choice over DVI and D-Sub on newer notebooks due to its size.
Stylish, speedy and sexy -- it's everything a concept car is meant to be
Artist Rob Pettit creates mobile phone art to highlight the proliferation and waste of mobile phones
High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled its second Google Android-based smartphone, the HTC Magic
Finding a single development environment for all purposes has so far proven an unattainable goal. But with the advent of rich Internet applications (RIA), development nirvana gets a bit closer.
Have you been left in the cold by Google's Notebook service closure? Well, that's too bad, but there is hope - two information management services are inviting estranged Notebook users to become friends. Battling it out for your attention, I present ...
Twenty-five years ago, a writer named Andrew Fluegelman became the editor of a new magazine--this one. He was already something of a celebrity in the wider world of personal computing as the father of "freeware," a concept that he had popularized, st...
Social networks are fun to use, helpful for job hunting, and great for keeping in touch with friends, business contacts, and relatives. The downside: The bad guys know you're using these networks like crazy, and they're gunning for you.
Your PC's operating system is under constant threat of invasion, whether the attacker's aim is to spread malicious malware or to convince you to buy protective software that is really just a rip-off. Here's how to stand guard.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017
- Apple takes more than 100 percent of smartphone profits after Samsung's Galaxy recall
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCChange Manager/ Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA