Tom Luoma asked why I often recommend backing up your hard drive with imaging software, but never mention cloning software.
The Business Centre - Features
It's hard not to look at an iPhone and wonder whether you could chuck your laptop and use it to do all your work instead. After all, it offers e-mail, always-on Web access, and an ever increasing roster of applications, many of which have business us...
We take a closer look at D-Link's iSCSI-enabled Storage Area Network (SAN) arrays
The U.S. government says it's lost - yes, lost - an entire hard drive full of sensitive data. The external drive, stored at the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, held personal data from the Clinton era, including information about Wh...
Dell today announced the first ruggedised netbook the company has designed specifically with students in mind: the Latitude 2100.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices have improved immensely over the past few years, with constantly increasing storage capacities, features and ease of use.
Online storage sites, the toast of the Internet circa 2006, are shutting down in droves, putting the data and images of their users in jeopardy.
Both cost-conscious and environmentally conscious organizations are striving to do more with less these days. The rationale is simple: Investing in more energy-efficient hardware, for example, means lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ...
Cloud computing is a reality, and it's a force that IT professionals need to quickly come to terms with. The economic and social motivation for the cloud is high, the business need for speed and agility is greater than ever before, and the technology...
With the end of the financial year creeping closer, it is time to ensure you have the space to backup delicate information. If you are partial to digitizing your receipts and tax information, then this is even more important. Keeping your files and i...
Microsoft has released the beta version of its Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor, a free utility that tells you if your PC is ready to run Windows 7.
The recent revelation that Intel Corp.'s consumer-class solid-state disk (SSD) drives suffer from fragmentation that can cause a significant performance degradation raises the question: Do all SSDs slow down with use over time?
We've worked long and hard to come up with the best tips and tricks for your PCs, smartphones, cameras, game controllers, music players, and the Web. Let's start with PC, laptop, and networking tips.
It can be a storage nightmare: Given expanding regulatory requirements and the key role that electronic records now play in lawsuits, some enterprises are saving every bit of data they have, just to be safe. As a gauge of storage demand, IDC says the...
A guaranteed way to increase your company's sales is to have a system in place to manage your sales activities. Having a custom relationship management (CRM) system that is easy and gets used by the sales team is a great step towards that goal.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
- Verizon signals Yahoo data breach may affect acqusition
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTData AnalystVIC
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT roleNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCICT Service Desk AnalystSA
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - IPVPN Edge and Internet EdgeVIC
- FTData ScientistSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)VIC
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT