Despite concerns about the proposed $85.4 billion merger of AT&T and Time Warner, analysts expect it to pass regulatory muster.
The Business Centre
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Microsoft is positioning its HoloLens augmented reality headset for businesses, but analysts say it must clear hurdles such as cost, technical and competitive challenges.
Google News is cutting through noise and spin with a new "Fact Check" tag.
Verizon has signaled that Yahoo's massive data breach may be enough reason to halt its US$4.8 billion deal to buy the internet company.
The White House sees artificial intelligence as an increasingly critical technology that can fight cyberattacks, upgrade weapons of war, improve health care and even unclog traffic for the commute home.
Microsoft is expanding the reach of its HoloLens augmented reality headgear to six new countries around the world.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previous range outclassed it. No here’s the phone that should have launched then, the Sony Xperia XZ. How does it fare?
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
AMD wants to make it easier for PC users to upgrade to upcoming Zen chips.
A drone alone can't make 'last-mile' home delivery scale. But robots can. Here's how.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
Fantastically fast and fantastically expensive, this external drive lets Thunderbolt 3 strut its stuff to the tune of 2GBps transfers.
Securing the internet of things should become a major priority now that an army of compromised devices – perhaps 1 million strong - has swamped one of the industry’s top DDoS protection services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
- Google News battles era of spin with fact check label
- Verizon signals Yahoo data breach may affect acqusition
- White House: A.I. will be critical driver of U.S. economy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTTechnical Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCProject Manager- Procurement & Government BackgroundNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- CCIntegration Developer - Government - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/J2EE) 161025/AP/862Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW