Robots may not be coming for your job, but they are expected to move into the workforce over the next 10 to 20 years.
The Business Centre
Seeking to exploit a “late mover advantage” HP says they will be entering the 3D printer market during the third quarter for 2016 with models shipping by the end of 2016. They say they have held back from entering the market until they felt the company had a “significant market advantage”.
HP has announced the arrival of 15 new laser and inkjet printers at an Asia Pacific launch event held in Macau.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Microsoft is promoting Windows 10's November 2015 upgrade to the Current Branch for Business release track, the first time since the operating system's debut it has approved a build for corporate customers.
The company plans to launch two more Android phones this year before it decides to quit the device business.
Your electric bills could soar if you kept Nvidia's monster DGX-1 computer running continuously for one month.
Acer's new 24-inch Chromebase for meetings is the luxury model for small team video conferencing.
With privacy and secrecy functions a given in competing messaging systems, BlackBerry is dropping the subscription fee for users of the 'retract' and 'timer' functions of its cross-platform BBM messaging app.
Telstra has come under fire for maintaining its premium pricing despite a recent string of network outages.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Get ready for your new co-worker – the robot
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
- BlackBerry 10 devices are probably dead
- Microsoft ships first Windows 10 upgrade to corporate PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW