Weak demand for mobile phones and display panels pushed down Samsung's profits last quarter, and the company doesn't expect much improvement this year.
The Business Centre
The iPhone won't always be the moneymaker it once was.
Microsoft today announced new high-powered 1TB versions of its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4, along with a gold Surface Pen. The company also announced a recall for AC power cord adapters for a slew of its Surface Pro devices.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
As 2015 draws to a close, it's a good time to look back at what Apple did this past year with an eye on what that means for 2016.
Want happens if you jam a GeForce GTX 980 into a laptop? You get something like the MSI GT72S Dragon, a no-compromises PC in portable clothing. Don't yawn, gamers: This is the real deal.
Earlier we reviewed the Apple MacBook, and although it was undeniably easy to take with us on the go, it was tougher to work on everyday. The Air variant is a little bigger, but it retains a strong set of connections and a keyboard soft enough on fingers to use for hours at a time.
Microsoft will open its first retail flagship store outside of the US in Sydney as it competes against the shop presences of Apple and Samsung
The nation’s largest independent ISP, iiNet, has been forced to pay $204,000 to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission for its advertising of its naked broadband plans.
Physical keyboards are an integral part of BlackBerry's history and now the design trait is back with the Classic. The question remains: is an old-school BlackBerry still relevant today?
Acer has posted the highest level of growth among top PC makers, recording double digit growth despite a 1.4 per cent overall decline.
Computer company Acer is increasing its investment in Google’s ecosystem with the release of four Chrome devices, each one priced less than $400.
Lenovo's Android-based Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, which ultra high-resolution 13-inch screen and an integrated projector, will be out at the end of the month.
The new Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is both thinner and lighter than its predecessor, but is still orange with a super high-res 13.3-inch screen.
Should you buy a Hewlett-Packard PC (or tablet, or printer)? That question that certainly is on some customers' minds after the company's announcement Monday that it will split its PC and printer operation from its enterprise, software and services business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Samsung profit plummets on weak smartphone sales
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
- iiNet hit with $204,000 ACCC fine
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT