Whether you plan to buy the rumored Apple iPad Mini, a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Google Nexus 7 or another top-of-the-line tablet, these 10 accessories will most certainly improve your experience.
Tablets & eBook readers
Although the new OS for the iPad and iPhone is largely a collection of refinements, users will still want it
For the first time ever, Microsoft is designing, manufacturing and selling a computer - the ARM-based tablet called Surface. Here's what we know about the Surface tablet.
Best browsers for Android tablets
Amazon has made a splash with its introduction of several upgrades to its existing tablet lineup, and threw down the gauntlet to the rest of the tablet world with its brand-new Kindle Fire HDs
When Windows 8 finally comes out in October, there will be many new types of notebooks on the market that will be able to take advantage of the new operating system's touch features. There will be plenty of notebook styles to choose from, and we're starting to get a glimpse of what some of the manufacturers will be offering.
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet
You have a shiny new Google Nexus 7 Android tablet. Now it's time to make it your own with some valuable mobile applications. We share our favourite Nexus 7 tablet apps for entertainment, social networking, remote-PC access, instant messaging, sports, gaming and more. Best of all: They're all free.
The Google tablet's advantages in flexibility, usability, and form factor might make you ditch your iPad
We unbox Google's Nexus 7 Android tablet.
With demand for Apple products seemingly at an all-time high in Australia, the company behind the wildly popular iPhone, iPad and MacBook products unveiled another dedicated Apple Story in Sydney's Broadway district.
First images of the brand-new Google tablet
Google’s rumoured upcoming release of a low-cost Nexus tablet has sparked rampant speculation.
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
- Lenovo's ideapad Miix 310 is a "Surface lite" that's much more affordable
- Lenovo's Tab3 10 for Business brings out the serious side of Android
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC