The ASUS Transformer Tab TF300 is a slightly cheaper version of the company's flagship Transformer Prime, sacrificing metal for plastic and adding a bit of thickness in the process.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
The Acer Iconia Tab A510 promises a huge 15 hours of battery life for "all day use".
The ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T is a slightly cheaper version of the company's flagship Eee Pad Transformer Prime Android tablet.
Kensington's KeyFolio Bluetooth Keyboard case for iPad features a spill-proof keyboard and a leather case that provides good protection for your tablet. However, the rubber-style keyboard makes typing a chore and the case itself is bulkier than many ...
While Windows 8, which will have a focus on touchscreen input, will be released possibly in August of this year, it seems some vendors can't wait so long for it and are continuing to persist with Windows 7 on their tablet devices.
Samsung's Galaxy Note has proven to be more popular than most expected -- the company has already sold five million devices globally and aims to double that figure to 10 million by the end of 2012. That popularity appears to be the prime motivation b...
Logitech's Keyboard case for iPad is a protective keyboard case with a slight twist. It offers an excellent typing experience on the whole, but lacks the protection of many folio-style alternatives.
Despite its razor thin credentials, the AT200 isn't as well built as it looks and is still waiting for the latest Android software update to address a number of issues.
We've long derided Android tablet manufacturers for producing "me too" devices, but Sony is one company that's clearly aiming to buck this boring trend.
The Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 offers excellent protection for the new iPad and its keyboard provides a decent typing experience, but it isn't without its flaws.
Belkin was quick off the blocks in launching the YourType Folio + Keyboard for the new iPad.
Apple's new iPad isn't a revolutionary upgrade to the iPad 2, but the combination of a superb display and great software means it remains by far and away the best tablet on the market.
4G has only just taken off in Australia but Samsung was quick out of the blocks with the Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G, which earns the title of Australia's first 4G tablet.
Apple has unveiled its third-generation iPad, simply called the "new iPad". The new iPad looks identical to the iPad 2, but boasts a high resolution "retina" display, has an upgraded 5-megapixel camera, is powered by a dual-core A5X processor with qu...
Samsung and Telstra have jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSecurity Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- TPApplication DeveloperACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Education SectorNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - General InsuranceNSW
- FTMobile Studio Lead/ Mobile UX LeadNSW
- TPDeployment Support - NSWNSW
- CCOracle WebLogic AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTManager Portfolio PlanningQLD
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA