The ASUS Transformer Tab TF300 is a slightly cheaper version of the company's flagship Transformer Prime, sacrificing metal for plastic and adding a bit of thickness in the process.
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
The Acer Iconia Tab A510 promises a huge 15 hours of battery life for "all day use".
The ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T is a slightly cheaper version of the company's flagship Eee Pad Transformer Prime Android tablet.
Kensington's KeyFolio Bluetooth Keyboard case for iPad features a spill-proof keyboard and a leather case that provides good protection for your tablet. However, the rubber-style keyboard makes typing a chore and the case itself is bulkier than many ...
While Windows 8, which will have a focus on touchscreen input, will be released possibly in August of this year, it seems some vendors can't wait so long for it and are continuing to persist with Windows 7 on their tablet devices.
Samsung's Galaxy Note has proven to be more popular than most expected -- the company has already sold five million devices globally and aims to double that figure to 10 million by the end of 2012. That popularity appears to be the prime motivation b...
Logitech's Keyboard case for iPad is a protective keyboard case with a slight twist. It offers an excellent typing experience on the whole, but lacks the protection of many folio-style alternatives.
Despite its razor thin credentials, the AT200 isn't as well built as it looks and is still waiting for the latest Android software update to address a number of issues.
We've long derided Android tablet manufacturers for producing "me too" devices, but Sony is one company that's clearly aiming to buck this boring trend.
The Kensington KeyFolio Pro 2 offers excellent protection for the new iPad and its keyboard provides a decent typing experience, but it isn't without its flaws.
Belkin was quick off the blocks in launching the YourType Folio + Keyboard for the new iPad.
Apple's new iPad isn't a revolutionary upgrade to the iPad 2, but the combination of a superb display and great software means it remains by far and away the best tablet on the market.
4G has only just taken off in Australia but Samsung was quick out of the blocks with the Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G, which earns the title of Australia's first 4G tablet.
Apple has unveiled its third-generation iPad, simply called the "new iPad". The new iPad looks identical to the iPad 2, but boasts a high resolution "retina" display, has an upgraded 5-megapixel camera, is powered by a dual-core A5X processor with qu...
Samsung and Telstra have jointly announced the launch of Australia's first 4G tablet, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 4G.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- FTBusiness Development AnalystVIC
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCTechnical Writer - TelcoVIC
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW