The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it o...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android tablet but comes with the company's S-Pen stylus that allows users to draw, annotate and write notes on the 10.1in screen.
The Toshiba Tablet AT300 is an improvement on the company's previous efforts, but it is overpriced and ultimately offers little that sets it apart from competitors.
The Google Nexus 7 isn't perfect, but it's the best non-iPad tablet device we've ever reviewed, making it an excellent product that you'll find difficult to ignore.
Keyboard accessories for the iPad have traditionally added plenty of weight and bulk to Apple's tablet, but Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad doesn't fall into that category. It effectively combines a smart cover and a physical keyboard wh...
Telstra has revamped its T-Hub home phone system by releasing the T-Hub 2, a home, fixed line product that consists of a cordless home phone and a portable tablet device.
The majority of keyboard accessories for Apple's iPad are either attached to a case or folio, or are simply stand alone Bluetooth keyboards. Logitech's Tablet Keyboard for iPad is a little different.
Google's recently unveiled Nexus 7 tablet has thrown a giant spanner into the tablet world. Starting at $249 in Australia, it aims to infiltrate the lower end of the market by providing an affordable device with the latest specifications. Is Toshiba'...
Australian manufacturer and retailer Kogan calls its Agora 10in Android tablet the "best value tablet PC in the world". While there is no doubting its competitive price tag, using the Kogan Agora is largely a frustrating and sluggish experience that ...
Google has unveiled its own-branded Android tablet, the ASUS-manufactured Google Nexus 7.
The Acer Iconia Tab A510's bland design won't turn any heads but its impressive battery life and solid performance makes it a viable, if overpriced Android tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 offers a couple of new features but appears to be a very similar device to its predecessor.
Toshiba's Android tablets haven't exactly been well received, so the company appears to have gone back to the drawing board. The end result is the Tablet AT330, the biggest Android tablet on the market with a whopping 13.3in touchscreen.
The Acer Iconia Tab A700's killer feature is an impressive 10.1in screen with a resolution of 1920x1200, significantly higher than almost every other Android tablet on the market.
The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity will launch in Australia in early July, boasting an improved screen, a better front-facing camera and a new back plate design.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT