The poorly named Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a largely similar device to its predecessor and has no killer feature. This is a reasonably well designed tablet, but it offers little to get excited about and provides no compelling reason to choose it o...
Tablets & eBook readers - Reviews
Samsung's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android tablet but comes with the company's S-Pen stylus that allows users to draw, annotate and write notes on the 10.1in screen.
The Toshiba Tablet AT300 is an improvement on the company's previous efforts, but it is overpriced and ultimately offers little that sets it apart from competitors.
The Google Nexus 7 isn't perfect, but it's the best non-iPad tablet device we've ever reviewed, making it an excellent product that you'll find difficult to ignore.
Keyboard accessories for the iPad have traditionally added plenty of weight and bulk to Apple's tablet, but Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad doesn't fall into that category. It effectively combines a smart cover and a physical keyboard wh...
Telstra has revamped its T-Hub home phone system by releasing the T-Hub 2, a home, fixed line product that consists of a cordless home phone and a portable tablet device.
The majority of keyboard accessories for Apple's iPad are either attached to a case or folio, or are simply stand alone Bluetooth keyboards. Logitech's Tablet Keyboard for iPad is a little different.
Google's recently unveiled Nexus 7 tablet has thrown a giant spanner into the tablet world. Starting at $249 in Australia, it aims to infiltrate the lower end of the market by providing an affordable device with the latest specifications. Is Toshiba'...
Australian manufacturer and retailer Kogan calls its Agora 10in Android tablet the "best value tablet PC in the world". While there is no doubting its competitive price tag, using the Kogan Agora is largely a frustrating and sluggish experience that ...
Google has unveiled its own-branded Android tablet, the ASUS-manufactured Google Nexus 7.
The Acer Iconia Tab A510's bland design won't turn any heads but its impressive battery life and solid performance makes it a viable, if overpriced Android tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 offers a couple of new features but appears to be a very similar device to its predecessor.
Toshiba's Android tablets haven't exactly been well received, so the company appears to have gone back to the drawing board. The end result is the Tablet AT330, the biggest Android tablet on the market with a whopping 13.3in touchscreen.
The Acer Iconia Tab A700's killer feature is an impressive 10.1in screen with a resolution of 1920x1200, significantly higher than almost every other Android tablet on the market.
The ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity will launch in Australia in early July, boasting an improved screen, a better front-facing camera and a new back plate design.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- More iPad screen sizes unlikely to stop slump
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 is like a giant Note7
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Tablet modules add features but limit functionality
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- FTAgile Test AnalystQLD
- FTHR Application Architect - WorkdayVIC
- FTProject AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Lead / ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTWeb Support LeadQLD
- FTSenior Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Wealth AdviceNSW
- FTSenior BANSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTAgile TesterNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCisco Network Engineer (FIFO)WA
- TPJunior Software DeveloperQLD
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- TPProgram ArchitectQLD
- FTData Analyst LeadSA
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW