Rsupport this week launched a new application that will let IT departments remotely support and manage their users' Android-based devices.
Tablets & eBook readers
A Taiwanese producer of plastic lenses said on Wednesday its March revenues shot up because of a surge in orders from tablet PC makers, indicating that cameras will be installed on devices due for release later in the year.
In news that should surprise no one, Dell's Windows 7 tablet may not be ready until September at the earliest.
iPad 2 shortages may have started easing in the U.S. but they're plaguing the afterlife in Malaysia: Chinese families there are scrambling to find paper replicas of the new tablet to burn at the tombs of their ancestors.
Apple's supply of the iPad 2 edged closer to demand today as the company's online store showed a two-to-three week shipping delay.
Tablets are the culmination of what Steve Jobs wanted to create at Apple from the beginning, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak said Monday.
The Apple iPad 2 improves on the original iPad with more processing and graphics power, and some nifty features like a built-in gyroscope and accelerometer. The best way to show off these new features is by playing a bunch of fun games — we've ...
Intel expects tablets running its power-efficient chip code-named Oak Trail to become available next month, the company said on Friday.
Some Android tablets have unique features that set the devices apart from Apple's iPad 2. Toshiba is offering its Tablet with a replaceable battery option, which users can buy for US$89. Keyboards for Motorola's Xoom and Samsung's Galaxy Tab are avai...
Asus will continue to build Window 7 tablets, calling Microsoft's OS a worthy competitor to the Apple iPad and the army of Android tablets on the market. An Asus official told TechRadar that the company gets a lot of inquiries from the consumer and b...
Hewlett-Packard is giving developers early access to the webOS 3.0 SDK (Software Development Kit), hoping that they will start working on applications for the company's upcoming TouchPad tablet, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
A year after its initial release, the iPad tablet has made Apple the undisputed leader in the tablet space and created a whole new market niche, but strong competition is emerging, a prominent Apple iOS application developer said on Wednesday afterno...
According to analyst firm Garner, tablet sales will be in part responsible for 5.6 per cent growth in global IT spending this year. According to Garner, IT spending should hit US$3.6 trillion this year, up 5.6 per cent from last year.
One of the founding fathers of the original IBM PC, Mark Dean, says competition in the smartphone and tablet markets today is as wild as the early microcomputer battles between Apple, Commodore and IBM almost three decades ago.
Woe is the rival company that predicts failure Apple and its products, particularly the iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
- The world's first Ubuntu tablet opens preorders, converging PCs and mobile devices
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro first look: A worthy successor to the iPad Air 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCL3 - Network Design and Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC