The updated specs of the iPad 3, should make the tablet even better at something it already does well: enabling remote desktop access.
Tablets & eBook readers
One of the new iPad's most heralded new features, 4G connectivity, won't be available in Australia.
As the iPad third-generation is launched, we look at the iPad as a cultural phenomenon
Apple's online store remained unavailable or unresponsive more than two hours after the company introduced its new iPad tablet.
The new iPad is called, um, the new iPad.
Even though Apple has just unveiled its new iPad, it's never too soon to start thinking about the future: namely the iPad 4.
Apple unveiled a new iPad on Wednesday, with a new name that sounds a lot like its old name. The third-generation iPad is called, simply, iPad.
On the eve of Apple’s iPad related event on Wednesday, the company added a new Catalogs category in the App Store. It’s not often Apple adds new categories in its applications tore, and the new section could be linked to features on the new iPad, dub...
Apple's mobile suite of iLife apps is now complete. The company has rolled out iPhoto for iOS, which joins mobile versions of GarageBand and iMovie in the App Store.
Apple on Wednesday unveiled a new iPad, the third edition of its wildly successful multitouch tablet
Announced Wednesday, Apple's new iPad impresses in many ways. But perhaps most impressive of all: the device's new Retina display.
Apple has announced the next version of its popular iPad tablet, which will be faster than its predecessor and have a higher resolution screen.
New tablet will be able to display images at a resolution of 2048 by 1536 pixels
Tomorrow morning Apple will front the world and take the wraps off its latest iPad. Unlike many rumours previously suggested, the company's third-generation iPad isn't likely to be called the iPad 3.
There has been wide speculation on what Apple's next iteration of its tablet will look like, feature and be named. Network World editor John Cox even is able to write a weekly story on the wild rumors surrounding the next iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Coinbase set to launch licensed Bitcoin exchange in the US
- Malaysia Airlines attacked, big data dump threatened
- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- North Carolina could be next in Google Fiber roll-out
- Conference calls a waste of time? In 1915, this one made history
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.