Nowadays who needs to watch an Apple product announcement? All you really need to do is be on Twitter, if you can keep up with all the tweets.
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple today, in addition to unveiling its latest iPad, announced that it has lowered the price of the iPad 2, which now starts at $399 for the 16GB Wi-Fi model--a $100 reduction from its previous price.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Scores of new tablets have appeared in the past few months, and now that we know what the third-generation Apple iPad will offer when it ships March 16, here's the verdict: Android tablet vendors, get busy.
Apple delivered a performance breakthrough Wednesday with its new A5X processor for the iPad, but it's possible that this chip won't make its way into the next iPhone, analysts said.
Apple takes the tablet lead over the Android masses with its third-generation iPad announced today. Thanks to an impressive hi-def Retinal display coupled with a bounty of iPad-optimized apps, Apple once again has the tablet to beat.
The updated specs of the iPad 3, should make the tablet even better at something it already does well: enabling remote desktop access.
One of the new iPad's most heralded new features, 4G connectivity, won't be available in Australia.
As the iPad third-generation is launched, we look at the iPad as a cultural phenomenon
Apple's online store remained unavailable or unresponsive more than two hours after the company introduced its new iPad tablet.
The new iPad is called, um, the new iPad.
Even though Apple has just unveiled its new iPad, it's never too soon to start thinking about the future: namely the iPad 4.
Apple unveiled a new iPad on Wednesday, with a new name that sounds a lot like its old name. The third-generation iPad is called, simply, iPad.
On the eve of Apple’s iPad related event on Wednesday, the company added a new Catalogs category in the App Store. It’s not often Apple adds new categories in its applications tore, and the new section could be linked to features on the new iPad, dub...
Apple's mobile suite of iLife apps is now complete. The company has rolled out iPhoto for iOS, which joins mobile versions of GarageBand and iMovie in the App Store.
Apple on Wednesday unveiled a new iPad, the third edition of its wildly successful multitouch tablet
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- How to get the most out of Sydney's Opal card
- Breaking up is hard to do, but HP won't look back
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW