iOS 6, internally codenamed 'Sundance', could bring Siri to the iPad at last.
Tablets & eBook readers - News
Apple has stopped calling the new iPad "4G-capable" after regulators cracked down on its US-only capability to connect to high-speed LTE networks. Although it is still listed as being "4G LTE capable," the new iPad is now called "Wi-Fi + Cellular" in...
Rumors of Kindle upgrades are a dime a dozen, and many aren't from the most reputable of sources. But one new report sounds quite likely: Amazon will launch a front-lit version of its Kindle eReader in July, and a new model of its Kindle Fire color t...
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is now shipping, and we've been running it through our gauntlet of tests to see how it compares with its predecessor.
ASUS has announced the launch of the Transformer Pad TF300T Android tablet in Australia, a slightly cheaper version of its flagship Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet.
In case of emergency, tap these handy tools for network and server admins
Apple will launch its new iPad in 30 additional countries this weekend, including Brazil, Chile, Egypt and Jamaica.
Before tablets, MS Paint, computers, or heck, even paper (ok, that last part is a flat-out lie), the only cool way to draw a picture was with an Etch-a-Sketch. Now, the minds behind the Etcher Kickstarter program want to bring the classic aluminum po...
Apple's iPad reclaimed a larger share of the global tablet market last month, in part because of a more-serious-than-expected slump in sales of the hot Kindle Fire in the first quarter, IDC analysts said today.
Accessory vendor Logitech on Thursday announced the company’s latest entry in the iPad-keyboard market, the $130 Solar Keyboard Folio for second- and third-generation iPads.
Apple is facing accusations that its adverts for the new iPad's 4G capabilities in the UK are misleading. This follows similar accusations in Australia, where the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) took Apple to the Court for viola...
There was plenty of excitement earlier this year over the news that a fully open tablet was in the works, and late last week some new revelations were made about the device that are sure to step up the anticipation even more.
When Apple's third-generation iPad (Macworld rated 4.5 out of 5 mice) was released in March, the company kept the iPad 2 (Macworld rated 4.5 out of 5 mice) as a more affordable option. It turns out, however, that the iPad 2 sold prior to March 16 and...
When Apple CEO Tim Cook dissed the whole idea of hybrid mobile computers, he may have been showing his hand.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook would rather settle lawsuits than fight them in court, but he isn't about to let the world take a free ride on his company's smarts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple working on a fix for iPad Pros bricked by iOS 9.3.2
- As tablet sales take a dive, analysts expect smartphone vendors to launch convertibles
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 5 reasons why the 9.7-inch iPad Pro can't be a PC replacement
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCKofax DeveloperQLD
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- TPDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Transition Program ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCScrum Master/ Agile CoachVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW