Boy Genius Reports has revealed photographs of what it claims are Apple’s new 3D mapping app, which will reportedly launch with iOS 6. The app, along with the newly released WWDC app, suggests a new silver colour scheme may be coming to iOS.
Tablets & eBook readers
A prototype testing model of the first-gen iPad has sold on eBay for a staggering $10,200.
Google's long-awaited Nexus tablet has popped up on benchmarking site Rightware. According to the specs, the tablet, dubbed the Nexus 7, will use a quad-core NVidia Tegra 3 processor, and come with the Android 4.1 ("Jelly Bean") operating system.
Apple’s Smart Cover for iPad makes more than £300 million for the company each quarter, an analyst has said.
Apple today laid out the schedule for its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), and confirmed that it will, as usual, kick off the annual meeting with a keynote address, likely hosted by CEO Tim Cook.
As gamers are slowly abandoning their portable consoles in favor of smartphones and tablets, it might come as no surprise that GameStop, the top U.S. games retailer, is now turning to Android tablets to boost sales.
Apple has filed new patent applications for a stylus, dubbed the iPen, which will work with the company’s iOS devices.
Australian manufacturer and retailer Kogan has today unveiled two budget Android tablets, both running the latest 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich version of Google's Android operating system.
The rumor is back. There are new reports that Microsoft is developing a version of the Microsoft Office suite for Apple’s iOS operating system--and perhaps the Android mobile operating system as well.
According to Nvidia vice-president Rob Csonger, speaking at the company’s shareholder meeting last week, the graphics card company is working on Kai, a low-cost quad-core platform based around the Tegra 3.
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
The "nasne" has a 500 GB and streams recorded content wirelessly to Sony devices.
Two technology titans who have been grappling in courts around the world will be meeting face to face Monday to see if they can settle their differences and concentrate on what they do best: creating great consumer electronics products.
From the first pocket scientific calculator through '80s organisers to today's tablets, check out 15 ingenious devices that have driven the handheld computing revolution.
In the latest move in a complex series of patent-related cases, Apple filed a motion in a U.S. district court late Friday to ban Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Tab 10.1 in the U.S.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Panasonic debuts two new Toughpad tablets—that run Windows 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Manager - IT ProjectsNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW