Accessory vendor Logitech on Thursday announced the company’s latest entry in the iPad-keyboard market, the $130 Solar Keyboard Folio for second- and third-generation iPads.
Tablets & eBook readers
Apple is facing accusations that its adverts for the new iPad's 4G capabilities in the UK are misleading. This follows similar accusations in Australia, where the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) took Apple to the Court for viola...
There was plenty of excitement earlier this year over the news that a fully open tablet was in the works, and late last week some new revelations were made about the device that are sure to step up the anticipation even more.
When Apple's third-generation iPad (Macworld rated 4.5 out of 5 mice) was released in March, the company kept the iPad 2 (Macworld rated 4.5 out of 5 mice) as a more affordable option. It turns out, however, that the iPad 2 sold prior to March 16 and...
When Apple CEO Tim Cook dissed the whole idea of hybrid mobile computers, he may have been showing his hand.
Apple chief executive Tim Cook would rather settle lawsuits than fight them in court, but he isn't about to let the world take a free ride on his company's smarts.
A new book reveals a fresh insight into Steve Jobs' mind, and how his obsession with simplicity drove Apple to success.
The iPad isn't just big business--it's also becoming the technological equivalent of a gateway drug into the wider universe of Apple products, helping the company extend its customer base to new audiences.
As your iPad gets more and more business use, be sure to have these apps to get the most office productivity possible
I must have terrible taste in gadgets, because Apple executives keep slamming ideas that I like.
Apple's new iPad model which went on sale last month, providing at least a couple weeks of sales before the quarter drew to a close, is likely to feature in Apple's Financial Results conference call later today.
Corporate finance fans have a lot to look forward to on Wednesday (morning AEST), as Apple plans to unleash its financial results for the company’s second fiscal quarter of 2012.
A company that developed touch-screen technology for video displays in the 1990s has sued Apple, claiming that the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iPad nano, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air infringe on its patents.
Your tablet is a homebody. And you love it more than any other tech gizmo in the house.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0's low price coupled with its numerous features give it a clear advantage over leading value tablet competitors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Multitasking in iOS 9 makes the iPad a true post-PC device
- Microsoft Surface Hub goes on sale in September
- Asus doubles down on tablets with ZenPad series
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- Lenovo's new Windows 10 tablet to arrive in August
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW