A Microsoft-branded tablet made by Barnes & Noble makes sense if the tablet is focused on the same market as the $200 Kindle Fire, analysts said Monday.
Tablets & eBook readers
Microsoft is expected on Monday afternoon to unveil a new tablet to challenge Apple's iPad, and gadget critics are scrambling to figure out what the Windows maker has planned.
Microsoft has announced a mystery event in Los Angeles Monday afternoon, June 18 and we'll cover the play-by-play on site.
The time is ripe for Microsoft to offer a tablet of its own.
Toshiba has expanded its Android tablet range in Australia by releasing three new devices, including a huge 13.3in model, the AT330.
Apple's iPad may still be considered the king of tablets in many quarters, but new research data casts a shadow of doubt over how long that will continue.
Amazon on Thursday released updates to the Kindle app for iOS, along with the Kindle Cloud Reader Web app. The updates add in support for children's books, comics, and graphic novels.
The Galaxy Note 10.1 appears to be nearing release in the U.S., if it's appearance on Amazon for pre-order is any indication.
Acer's Iconia Tab A700 has its sights set on the new iPad thanks to an impressive set of specs that includes a 1920 by 1200 resolution display and 32GB of storage.
German supermarket chain Aldi has admitted it incorrectly advertised its budget $249 Android tablet as having a dual-core processor.
Apple made a variety of splashy announcements during the Worldwide Developers Conference keynote on Monday, and then quietly rolled out a few hardware updates on the side with no fanfare. Among those releases: A new iPad Smart Case, a well-rounded se...
Touch was the hot trend at last week's Computex trade show in Taipei, with computer makers showing off tablets and ultrabook-tablet hybrids with detachable or folding touchscreens.
ASUS has confirmed its flagship Android tablet for 2012, the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T, will launch in Australia early next month. The Android tablet will come bundled with a keyboard dock and will retail for $899.
Aldi's budget $249 Android tablet was incorrectly advertised as coming with a dual-core processor, it has been discovered.
Long before the Toshiba Excite 7.7 got its name, its prospects were cause for excitement. The tablet's beefy Nvidia Tegra 3-powered specs, its slim and lightweight design, its Android 4.02 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, and its high-resolution ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
- Tablet shipments down, but detachables catch on
- 34 per cent of global online transactions made mobile: Adyen
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Panasonic debuts two new Toughpad tablets—that run Windows 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Service Desk (32 hour week)WA
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW